Los Angeles

Mia's POV:

Dylan, Kenzie, Loren, Zoe and I have been in LA for the past 3 weeks and every day, we practiced dancing at the Playground LA for HRVY's video. I woke up in the hotel room that me and the girls were staying at. It was so luxurious. It had 2 king beds, in which all 5 of us were all able to fit in. There was a sofa and a large bathroom connected to it. I woke up before any of the girls and I got ready for my day. Today, we had a free day. I changed into a gray NASA shirt and blue ripped jeans. Dylan woke up not long after. We talked with each other until the others woke up. We all went to the diner across from the hotel to grab some breakfast. All of us went to the beach for a beach day. I taught Zoe and Loren how to surf since Dylan already knew how to and Kenzie didn't want to. After our beach day, we went back to the hotel room and went to sleep before we knew that the next day, we would be filming the actual music video for "Told You So".

Dylan's POV:

We all woke up early today and I was extremely excited for today since today we would be filming the music video. After I changed into some blue shirts and a simple white crop top with my white air forces. Mia had helped straighten my hair and we all headed to Huntington Beach where we met up with HRVY and the rest of the dancers. After we got everything settled, we started filming. The first scene was filmed where all of us were in a van, jamming to music and then we were in a small market, dancing. Our final scene was us outside of a motel dancing. After we filmed it, Mia, Loren and I stayed with HRVY to edit the music video. After it was all put together, it looked amazing. "Okay, I'm going to post the music video tomorrow @11am. You guys are still going to be in California tomorrow, right?" HRVY said and ended with the question. I said "Yea, our flight back home to Florida is in 2 days." He smiled and said "Cool that's good." We all got back to the hotel room and Zoe had bought a game "For The Girls." To play and we did. It kind of got out of hand but it was also hilarious. One of the dares for Zoe was "Comment your first emoji on the first post that pops up on your Instagram feed." And her emoji was the red heart and the first picture was a pic of Zephan, her ex. We all started laughing and it was hilarious when Zephan replied with an "Okay?" We all stayed up until like 2am before we headed to sleep. I woke up this morning and Mia was already awake. She was sitting on the balcony enjoying the morning breeze. I smiled at her before I revived a message from Sebastian.

Sebastian😚💖: "Hey! How's Cali?"
Dylan🙊❤️: "Really good! We're actually going to be home in 2 days :). Harvey is releasing the music video later today! Check it out! <3"
Sebastian😚💖: "Awesome! I will! I'll see you later, Dyl."
Dylan🙊❤️: "Bye Seb."

After I texted Sebastian, I went out to the balcony. I sat down on the chair next to Mia. I ask "You okay, Mia?" She said "Yea. I was just thinking." "About what?" I asked. She smiled and said "Well, you know ever since I moved here to Florida, my life had been complete. I had you, our friends and Oliver by my side. And I completed high school and got accepted into the university I wanted to." I said "You deserve it." She said "Honestly, when I was with James, I felt like I never had much freedom because he was so possessive of me. He only wanted to hang out with me and just me. Never with anyone else." I looked down. "I'm sorry Mia." She replied back "No it's okay. I'm happy now." I hug her and then we receive a message from HRVY in our group chat.

HARVEY😍: "Told You So music video is up!!!!"

I got so excited and we immediately went to the bedroom where Loren was just getting up and Kenzie and Zoe were still knocked out but both of us didn't care. We grabbed pillows and started to hit all of them so they could wake up. They did and panicked. "WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?" Kenzie said. Mia and I laughed and said "THE MUSIC VIDEO IS UP!!!" "Oh my god!! Come on let's see it!" Zoe exclaimed. We were all in the living room as Mia pulled out her MacBook Pro and opened up the music video. We watched the video and it was sooo good. We texted Harvey and said that the video was amazing! We all hung out in our last day in California before we headed home but we said bye to HRVY and everyone else.

-ALRIGHT, NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A SHORT CHAPTER WHERE OLIVER AND MIA ARE GETTING READY TO LEAVE THEIR HOMES TO GO TO COLLEGE! ITS GOING TO BE A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE AFTER THAT ONE, ITS GOING TO BE THE LAST CHAPTER WITH THEIR FUTURES!

Ty again for all the love and support you have all given me. It means so much uwu <3

-Xoxo,
Sandra