SENIOR WEEK!

Mia's POV:

It was officially senior week for me, Oliver, Zoe, Cody, and Loren. We had the whole week off while everyone else had to take final exams. Since I woke up early to work out, I decided to wear some comfortable clothes, such as leggings and a black tank top. I looked at my phone to see that it is 6:45, I worked out for about half an hour before heading into the shower. Afterwards, I received a message from Sebastian.

Sebastian💙: "Hey Mia. Do you mind picking me up from school? Because Oliver is going to be busy around 12."
Mia🙉💖: "Sure. I'll see you soon."

For the rest of my day, I looked on my laptop for graduation dresses and I eventually found one. It was a white, shoulder-off dress. Around 11:45, I got ready. I wore a pair of black shorts and a blouse. I left my house to pick up Sebastian from school. I just waited in my car for Sebastian. He got inside my car and hugged me and said "Thanks for picking me up, Mia." I smiled and said "No problem. How was your exam?" Sebastian said "Surprisingly, it was easy." Suddenly, I got a phone call on my phone, which automatically connected to my car. It said "Oliver". I tap the 'Answer' and I said "Hey babe what's up?" He said "Did you pick Sebastian up?" Sebastian answered "Yup!" He said "Alright, yea I just got home and I got some news for you, Mia." I said "Okay. Bye love you." He said "I love you too." On the rest of the ride home, we talked and we soon arrived at the house. Sebastian said "Thank you so much, Mia!" I said "Your welcome." He said "Alright, well I need to study for my final tomorrow so I'll see you later." I said "Alright. See ya, Seb." We both walked in the house and Sebastian walked to his room after saying hi to Oliver. I walked over to Oliver and kissed him. I said "So what's the news?" He smiled and said "Well, Cody asked if we wanted to go Panama City with him, Zoe, Jesse and Loren." I said "Yea. That sounds like fun. When does Cody want to go?" Oliver answered "Uhh...tomorrow afternoon around 3pm." I said "So you're telling me I basically have only one day to get ready plus tonight." He gives an embarrassed smile and I smile and kiss him and say "I love you." He said "I love you too." I called my mom to let her know that I would be going to Panama City. My mom was okay with it and said for me to have fun and be safe. I went upstairs to pack. I grabbed a black and white striped duffle bag and a Adidas backpack that said "#14" when I played volleyball back at my high school in San Francisco. I put a couple of shorts, blouses, 2 bathing suits, a cover up and some sleeping clothes into my Adidas bag. Me and Oliver were talking with each other the whole time we were packing. Just as I was about to grab some more stuff to put in my duffle bag, both mine and Oliver's rang with a text tone.

Belleview Senior Class of 2019:
Attention seniors, please come by the school Saturday, May 20 @10am. You will be able to get your cap and gown, graduation tickets and we will also practice for the graduation walk. See you then.

I said to Oliver "Great. So we have to come back most likely Friday." Oliver chuckled and said "Pretty much." For the next couple of hours, Oliver and I packed our stuff. Afterwards, Oliver, Sebastian and I went to a Mexican restaurant to eat and we told Sebastian that we would be going to Panama City. He was low key upset since we were chilling and he was taking finals but he was okay with it since we took him to eat. We then got back to the house and got ready to sleep.

Oliver's POV:

When I woke up the next morning, I took Sebastian to school. When I got back to the house, Mia was still asleep. I made some last minute checks to our packing. Mia woke up soon and we both ate breakfast before packing some little accessories, like sunscreen, sunglasses, and other stuff. At 12, we went to pick up Sebastian and then around 2, we said bye to Sebastian so we could head to Cody's place. I changed into a pair of black jeans and a comfortable shirt where Mia wore some Nike shorts and a large shirt that said "STANFORD UNIVERISTY." I asked "Who's shirt is that?" Mia said "It's my mom. She went to Stanford." I said "Oh okay." When we arrived there, we saw Cody and Zoe putting a few stuff in her Acadia. We hugged each other and Zoe said "Come on. You guys can put your stuff in. Thankfully, my car is big. Cody actually wanted to take his Camaro." Mia and I looked over to Cody and he gave a shy smile. After we put in our stuff, Jesse and Loren came. Mia, Zoe and Loren hugged each other and Jesse, Cody and I were talking as Jesse put his stuff there. After we packed everything, we decided to leave. Cody and Zoe sat in the front, Mia and I sat in the middle and Jesse and Loren sat in the back. Before we got on the freeway, we stopped by McDonald's to buy some food on the trip. We bought 5 cheeseburgers, 20 chicken nuggets, and 2 large fries. We didn't buy any drinks since we already had water. After we ate, Mia was listening to music with her AirPods and eventually fell asleep on my shoulder. I fell asleep as well until I was woken up.

-Mia, Oliver, Zoe, Cody, Loren and Jesse are in Panama City to have fun for their senior week! Then, they're going to have graduation and eventually go to  LA for HRVY's song!-

Xoxo,
Sandra