Florida

Mia's POV:

After 5 hours of flying, we finally arrived in Florida. It didn't take long until we got to our new house. It was huge. It had 5 bedrooms with a pool in the back. I walked inside and I was so amazed by how beautiful and large it was. I went upstairs and saw that Brian had already taken the 1st room on the right. I took the 2nd room on the left, which was already decorated. I was going to go down and ask my mom how is the house already decorated but I just figured to wait. I put my boxes down. I sat on the bed and looked at my phone. Ever since James and I broke up...or sort of broke up...I don't know..., I haven't texted him. I went downstairs to see if there was any food. As soon as I came, I saw my mom talking with another lady and two teenage guys were behind her. I walked downstairs and said "Oh Mia. This is Ms Moy and her sons. They live next door to us." I smiled and said "It's nice to meet you, Ms Moy, I'm Mia." I then look at her two sons and I said "Mia." I shook their hands and the younger one said "I'm Sebastian." And the older one said "I'm Oliver." I smiled at them and they smiled back. My mom said "Mia, go get your brother real quick." I said "Okay." Sebastian spoke up and said "Could we come with her?" Ms Moy said "Only if it's okay with Ms Grey." My mom said "Of course you can." They followed me upstairs and I knocked on Brian's door and he said "What's up?" I said "Mom wants us downstairs." I could tell Oliver was smiling at me a lot. We went downstairs and my mom said "Okay. Mia, Brian we're going to have to head to school to enroll you guys in real quick." I said bye to Sebastian and Oliver. When we arrived at the school, I got my schedule.

1st-AP Calculus: Mr Wright
2nd-AP Gifted Literature: Ms Finch
3rd-Volleyball: Coach Gio
4th-Lunch
5th-AP Oceanography: Ms Lightwood
6th-History Honors: Mr Tiên

When I came home, I took a shower and changed into some adidas shorts with a black tank top. I grabbed my phone and realized I got a dm in my request. I opened it and realized it was from Oliver.

@olivermoy: "Hey. I just found your insta. So did you get your schedule for school?"
@miagrey: "Yea. I'll let you see."
I took a picture of my schedule and and let him see it.
@olivermoy: "No way. We have calculus, literature, lunch and history together."
@miagrey: "That's awesome😇! So, I'll see you tomorrow then?"
@olivermoy: "Definitely😄"

I put my phone to charge and fell asleep.

-Mia is going to school the next chapter and Oliver gives her a ride. Who will she meet in the next chapter?!

Xoxo
Sandra