School

Mia's POV:

I woke up and got ready for school. I wore a black sleeveless shirt with a black leather skirt and a jean jacket. I curled my hair and put on a little bit of makeup. I grabbed my bag and headed outside. I was planning on driving to school but Oliver pulled up with Sebastian in his red Tesla and asked "You want to come with us?" I smiled and nodded my head and jumped inside. During the ride, me, Oliver and Sebastian were talking and laughing. Oliver even complemented me, which made me blush. He said "Wow, Mia. You look amazing." When we went inside the school, I went to my locker to put a few of my notebooks inside of it. As soon as I close my locker, Oliver pops up scaring me and I said "Oh my god. Oliver, you scared me." He said smiling "Sorry, I just wanted to see if you wanted to walk to class together." I said "Sure." While walking, it was mostly quiet until Oliver subtly held my hand. I felt a slight tense movement in my body and I took a deep breath and calmed down. We walked into our calculus class and I showed my schedule and he said "Okay. Mia, you can take the seat next to Oliver and my name is Mr Wright." I smiled. When class started, Mr Wright said "Okay, before I start today's class, we do have a new student today. Uhm, Mia would you like to introduce yourself?" I stood up and said "My name is Mia. I'm originally from San Francisco, CA and once I graduate, I'm hoping to study to become a nurse." Mr Wright said "Thank you, Mia." I smiled and sat back down with Oliver.

When lunch came around, Oliver took me to his usual lunch table. I saw Sebastian, another guy and 2 girls. I said hi to Sebastian and Oliver introduced me to the rest. I learned that the other guy's name was Cody and his girlfriend's name was Zoe. And the brunette was Dylan. They all were really nice. My next class was volleyball and I had that class with Dylan. She was super nice. Me and Dylan were on the same team. For most of the time, I was able to hit the ball multiple times and spiked it a lot. After class was done, she said to me "MIA! Did you ever play volleyball because you're so good!" I smiled and said "Thanks and I guess you can say that. I used to play beach volleyball with my friends back in San Francisco." Me and Dylan mostly talked before we had to go to our next class. When I came into history class, I sat with Oliver. The teacher said that we would have a project to do with one partner, which mine was Oliver. After class, we headed to Oliver's Tesla where we saw Sebastian already waiting there for us. On the car ride home, Oliver asked "Mia, you want to come over and work on the project for history?" I said "Sure. Just let me tell my mom when we get back."

-Mia finally met Cody, Zoe, and Dylan! Next, Mia and Oliver are going to be working on the project in Oliver's room.-

Xoxo
Sandra