Girls Day

Mia's POV:

When I woke up the next morning, I realized that I wasn't in my room. I was in Oliver's room and I realized me and him were in each other's arms. He was still sleeping but as soon as I moved, he made a movement and said "No, babe, come back." I said to him "Oliver, I have to use the restroom." He said with a grumpy voice "Fine but come back to bed after." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek before getting up. I grabbed my phone to see 5 missed calls and 3 messages from my mom and messages from Zoe and Dylan in our group chat. I opened the ones from the group chat.

Zoe🌹: "Hey you two want to hang out today? Girls day???"
Dylan✨: "I'm down!!"
Mia🦋: "Sure :)"
Zoe🌹: "Okay, girls. I'll pick you up at 11."
Dylan✨: "Great!"
Mia🦋: "I'm at Oliver and Sebastian's house right now. Just pick me up there."
Zoe🌹+Dylan✨: "Ooouuu Mia🤪"
Mia🦋: "Oh shut up😂."
Zoe🌹: "You're right. Anyways, I'll pick you two around 11."

I then put my phone away and started to brush my teeth and get ready for my day. I went into the bedroom where I see Oliver just waking up. I said "Hey, Ollie I'm going to hang out with Zoe and Dylan today around 11." He made a pouty face and said "Nooo." I went over and kissed him and I sat on his lap and kissed him even more. He said in between kisses "Well, we still do have 3 more hours before you hang out with them, right?" I said "I do have to get ready, Oliver." He said "Well just stay with me for a little." Just one kiss turned into a make out session. When I realized it was 10:15, I got off of Oliver and I said "Oliver, as much as I would love to stay here with you, I did promise the girls and I'm guessing if I don't show up, god knows what they are going to do to me." I went into the restroom and changed into a pair of black ripped jeans, a grey Victoria Secret pink shirt with a blue jean jacket and some black and white shoes. I curled my hair into waves. I applied a little bit of makeup. I came out of the restroom and Oliver wolf-whistled at me and came up to me and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mines around his shoulder. He said "Mia, you look beautiful." I said "Thank you, Ollie." And I kissed him. We then hear the doorbell ring and I walk downstairs with Oliver and see that Sebastian has already opened the door and Zoe and Dylan are inside. Zoe and Dylan greeted Oliver and I said bye to both Sebastian and Oliver. I sat in the passenger seat of Zoe's car and we started jamming to Billie Ellish. When we were close to arriving at the mall, Zoe asked "So, you stayed at Oliver's last night?" I looked down and said "Yea. It's just I couldn't stay at my house after I saw my mom kiss her boss, who not just me but also my brother have a bad feeling about him." Zoe said "Yea. Well if you do, maybe you should kind of keep an eye on him and your mother." I gave a small smile and Dylan asked "So, other than everything going on with your mom, how are you and Oliver?" I said "We're really good. He's a sweet guy." Dylan said "Yea. Zoe and I have known Seb and Ollie for a pretty long time. They're both sweet guys." We then went inside the mall and went to a lot of the stores. We bought more than $100 worth of stuff. Around 2, we decided to watch a movie and we chose to watch Toy Story 4. After we watched the movie, we were all hungry and we drove to a Japanese restaurant 2 blocks from the mall. We ordered some sushi and other plates to eat. On the way home, Zoe asked "Hey, so Mia. Our friend, Jesse is throwing his usual pool party Saturday at his mansion if you want to come??? Oliver and Sebastian is also friends with Jesse so they're most likely going to be there as well." I asked "Wait, did you say JESSE?" Dylan said "Yea. Our friend Jesse Underhill. Why?" I said "Nothing, it's just that yesterday when I texted my brother, Brian that I would be staying at Oliver's house, he said he was staying at his friend Jesse's house but it might not even be the same Jesse." Dylan said "So, are you going to go to the party?" I said "You know what. Sure. It sounds really fun." Zoe dropped Dylan off first and then dropped me off. I knocked on the door and Sebastian opened it. When he saw me, he said "Whoa Mia! Did Zoe and Dylan take you on a shopping spree?" I said while chuckling "I guess you could say that." He then laughed a little and he said "Well, Oliver is upstairs." And I smiled and I went upstairs to see Oliver working out shirtless. I admired him from the doorway. When he noticed me, he quickly grabbed a towel and wiped the sweat off and came over to me and kissed me. He said "How was your day?" I smiled and said "It was fun. Spent over $100 but it was fun. How was yours?" He said "I missed you." He then pulled me into a kiss and he took off my shirt and we started making out despite he was still sweating. After awhile, I said "Okay, Oliver you're going to have to take a shower. Don't get me wrong, I love you Oliver but I don't love your sweat." "Haha." He said sarcastically as he headed to the restroom. It didn't take long that he took a shower. I was on his bed looking at the clothes I bought. He got onto the bed and laid down next to me. I said to him "Babe, you can't be tired. I'm the one that's tired." He said "I know but I just want to spend some time with you." After I heard that, I smiled and blushed and laid on him. We cuddled for a while until I turned to him and asked "Oliver, so Zoe and Dylan said that their friend, Jesse who is also your friend is throwing a pool party Saturday. So I wanted to ask, are you going?" He said "Yea. Me and Sebastian. I was going to ask you when you got home." I smiled and said "Saturday should be fun?" Oliver said "Oh yea. There's no doubt about it. Jesse always throws the best parties." We spent most of the night talking and having pillow fights. Oliver wouldn't admit it but I did win the pillow fights. Around 11, I got ready for bed and I fell asleep in his arms.

-Next chapter, they are going to Jesse's pool party!-

Xoxo,
Sandra