Happy Birthday!!

-Time jump to Saturday-

Mia's POV:

I woke up today but not in Oliver's bed but as I looked around the room, I noticed pictures of Zoe and Cody and I knew I was in Zoe's room. Zoe wanted me to sleep over the previous night so we could all hang out today for my birthday. We were also going to meet up with Loren and Mackenzie at the mall so we could all go shopping. I looked on the bed to see that Zoe and Dylan were still sleeping. I slowly got out of the bed to see some messages from my friends, including Oliver, Sebastian, Jesse, Brian, Loren, Johnny and Mackenzie. I opened all of them and replied to it.

Oliver🥰❤️: "Happy birthday babe. I love you so much and thanks for all the amazing hugs, kisses, and fun moments you've given me. I love you and I can't wait to see you. Have a great 18 birthday!😘"
Mia😍💘: "Thank you babe I love you so much💕💕"

Sebastian💙: "Happy Birthday Mia! Have a great, fun day today! Love ya!"
Mia🙉💖: "Thanks Sebby! Love ya too💙!"

Jesse🤩🤩: "Happy 18th Birthday, Mia!!!"
Mia😎: "Thanks Jesse!"

Brian🤦🏼‍♀️❤️: "Happy birthday sis! I love you! Thanks for being the best sister I could ask for! I love you💖"
Mia😼: "Thank you Brian I love you too💞💞"

Loren🤪💘: "Happy birthday babes! Love you🥰"
Mia💘: "Thank you so much, Loren💖"

Johnny😇💙: "Happy birthday Mia!"
Mia😄: "Thank you so much!"

Mackenzie💝: "Happy birthday girl🥳! I love you!!!"
Mia😘: "Thank you Kenzie💞!"

After replying to my friends messages, I put my phone down and I got up but I got hit by a pillow and I turn around to see that Zoe and Dylan silently woke up and hit me with a pillow and said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIA!!!" I smiled and went over to them and hugged them tightly and said "I love you guys so much!!" Dyl said "We love you too, girl!" Even though it was only 8:45, we decided to get ready because Zoe had gotten us appointments for a mani-pedis. I had decided to wear a grey shirt with black jeans and a white plaid shirt. We all got in the car and drove to the nail shop. I got some light pink sns nails. After our nails were done, we drove to the mall where we met also met up with Loren and Kenzie. They had birthday gifts in their hands and gave it to me. I hugged them tightly and they said "Happy birthday, Mia!!!" I said "Thank you so much!" We went inside the mall and spent three hours and we came out with more than five bags in all of our hands. We arrived back at Zoe's house to see that it's 1. Dylan and Mackenzie were packing stuff for the picnic. I decided to change for the picnic since it was pretty warm outside. I changed into a blue and white striped shoulder off crop top with a denim skirt. While Zoe was texting Oliver, Sebastian, Cody, Jesse, Brian, and Johnny to meet at the park, Loren suggested that I should curl my hair and I nodded my head 'Yes.' Around 2:30, we were all done and we decided to drive to the park. We found a good spot to set everything up. We then see a whole bunch of guys walk up, holding gift bags in their hands. My eyes caught Oliver and I got up and he hugged me tightly and kissed me. He said "I missed you today." I said "I missed you too." He then kissed me again until I heard Jesse say "Okay, Romeo and Juliet. Get a room." Everyone laughed at that remark. I hugged everyone that came. The only people that were there was me, Dylan, Zoe, Loren, Mackenzie, Oliver, Sebastian, Cody, Jesse, Brian, and Johnny. We opened all the gifts and every gift was beautiful and meaningful to me. Especially Oliver's. He had gotten me a beautiful charm bracelet, a heart necklace that said "M+O", a lotion and perfume set. I loved everything that he gave me but the card was the most beautiful. It had a cover of me and him the day we went to the carnival. And inside it was beautiful paragraph, written beautifully in cursive. It said:

"Mia, you bring me a happiness that no one else ever could. You give me a love that I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I would waste my last breath to tell you that you mean everything to me and I love you so, very much. Every day, I wake up thanking god for you. You have given me so much and I don't know if I will be able to give back all that you've been giving me, but I promise that I will try. You have been my guiding light when I was lost. You have been my rock. You voice soothes me. I could sit here and try to tell you just how I feel but I can't find the words other than I am elastic we met and have gotten together.

I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part in my life. I promise to always love you and always hold you in my heart. I will always be there for you when you need me and I will love you, no matter what life brings us. You are my soulmate and I vow to love you for all eternity.
I love you so much, Mia Grey. Happy birthday again. -Love, Oliver Moy.

I had started crying when I read the paragraph and I hugged him tightly and said "Ollie, I love you so, so much!" He smiled and said "I love you too, Mia." He kissed me. Everyone around smiled at us. Around 5, we decided to head to the Star and Strikes Entertainment Center. Me, Zoe, Dylan, Loren and Mackenzie all went together in one car. Oliver, Sebastian, and Cody all went to in Oliver's Tesla. Brian, Jesse and Johnny went in Jesse's car. When we arrived, we all paid for our tickets. I went to play bowling with Dylan, Oliver and Sebastian, in which Sebastian won the 1st round and I won the 2nd. We all soon decided to play laser tag, which was so fun. When me, Oliver, Dylan, Loren and Jesse were taking a break, I had my head on Oliver's shoulder. I was eating a piece of fry that we had ordered until a lady around early 40s brought out a cake with a picture of Dylan, Zoe, Loren, Mackenzie, Oliver, Sebastian, Jesse, Cody, Brian, Johnny and I had took at Jesse's pool party saying "Happy Birthday, Mia!" and 18 candles on it. I smiled and took my phone and took a picture of it and everyone took their phones out and recorded me while they were singing "Happy Birthday". I made a wish and I blew out the candles. Everyone clapped as I blew out the candles and Oliver helped me cut the cake. The cake was so delicious. Oliver played with me too much and he kept on trying to put the frosting all over my face. We soon eventually went home. On the ride home, I received a message from my mom. I decided to open it when I got back to the house. When we got home, I went straight to the restroom to take a shower and I came out in a white tank top and some black leggings. Oliver kissed me and said "Happy birthday again, babe."I smiled and kissed him. I then decided to open the message from my mom.

Mom💓: "Happy birthday Mia. I know you're not exactly comfortable by what happened but I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday and I will always love you and always be there for you, no matter what. And I'll give you as much time as you want. Whenever you want to come back home, the door is always open for you."
Mia🤗❤️: "Thanks mom I love you too."

After texting my mom, Oliver came out of the restroom and we were in each other's arms watching Netflix. I said "Oliver, thank you so much for today. This was honestly the best birthday I've had in such a long time, having it with so many amazing friends and you. I've never had as much on my birthday like today." He asked "Really? Your birthdays previously, you didn't have fun?" I took a deep breath and got ready to tell Oliver everything about my past.

-Uhhh, Mia is going to tell Oliver about her past with James!! Okay, so I know that the 2 previous chapters said that Brian was going to tell Jesse the truth about Lisa but I wanted this chapter to be a happy chapter with Mia's birthday. But Jesse is going to find out next chapter.-