"You Have Got To Be Kidding Me."

Dylan's POV:

I got ready for school today and Mia was going to drive me today so she wasn't going with Sebastian and Oliver. I wore a white shirt and blue jeans. I wore a black Thrasher with the fire logo sweater over it. I put my hair in a bun and waited until Mia texted me.

Mia🦋: "I'm here!"
Dylan✨: "On my way!"

I went out of the house and got into Mia's Lexus. I hugged her. I asked her "Mia. Are you okay today? After what happened with James?" She said "Uhh you know. I'm okay, really. I just hope that he knows that I don't want to see him because I'm over him but other than that, I'm good." I smiled and during the car ride to school, we were talking about so much stuff and I asked if she wanted to have another girls day with her, Zoe, Mackenzie and Loren and she said yes. I was so excited. As soon as we entered the school, we were at our lockers. All of a sudden, James walked in with a whole bunch of balloons, flowers and other romantic stuff. Everyone gathered around and Oliver quickly came up to Mia. Mia rolled her eyes as she saw James and called her locker. She crossed her arms around her chest. She said quietly "You have got to be kidding me right now." I stood next to her. James said "Mia. I know you. You don't feel safe with him. You don't even love him. You love me and I know you do. You always have and you always will." Mia didn't say anything and I stepped up and said "James! That's it! Stop being such a beggar and stop assuming that Mia would take you back! Get it through your clueless mind that she doesn't want you back." I pushed his chest back and a couple feet. He was about to come up towards me but I didn't flinch but Mia came up between us and said "Stop it both of you." I stepped back and Mia said "James! Dylan is right! I don't want you. I'm done with you. I moved on from you. And for gods sake, I do feel safe with Oliver. Safer than I ever did with you! That's it. And I know you, James. You just came here just to win me back. Well, obviously it didn't work so I suggest you just move back to San Francisco." He didn't say anything except he left. Mia seemed happy and I hugged her. During lunch, all of our friends were there and all of us kept on saying how brave Mia was. Me and the girls also discussed about what we would be doing for our girls day. Mia dropped me off at my house. We were going to have a girls day tomorrow, which I was super excited for it, especially since this time we would have Loren and Mackenzie also with.

Oliver's POV:

I was happy with what Mia did about James. When we got home, I was playing with Mateo and Oreo since Mia was on the phone with her mom. I assumed it was pretty important because they were talking for a while. Around 20 minutes later, Mia came in, with a huge smile and said "OLIVER!!!" I jumped off the couch and I ran over to her and said "Whoa whoa whoa Mia are you okay??" She said with a huge smile and said "BETTER THAN OKAY!" My eyes opened up and waited for her to answer. Mia said "Oliver! My mom called me! SHE SAID THAT ALL 3 COLLEGES THAT I APPLIED FOR ACCEPTED ME!!!" She almost started tearing up and I hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately. I said "I'm so proud of you, babe. I love you! So which one are you choosing?" She said "Wherever you go, I'm going." I smiled and grabbed an envelope and took out the acceptance letters I got to University of Miami and University of North Florida. The ones we both had that was the same was University of Miami. She said "University of Miami?" I said "No doubt about that." I was happy to get into that school and even better that I have Mia as well. After hanging out with me for awhile, Mia said that she was going back to her house to talk to her mom. So after I made dinner, I went to work out with Sebastian in our house gym.

-So both Mia and Oliver are going to University Of Miami, which is also a private university. Mia is going to talk to her mom next chapter!-

Xoxo,
Sandra