A Date

Mia's POV:

When I woke up, I immediately checked my phone and saw that I got a message from Oliver. I unlocked my phone and opened it.

Oliver🥰❤️: "Good morning, babe."
Mia😍💘: "Good morning. Did you sleep okay?"
Oliver🥰❤️: "If you were there, it would've been better😊."
Mia😍💘: "☺️☺️☺️."
Oliver🥰❤️: "Hey, so are you going to be busy tonight around 6?"
Mia😍💘: "Uhhh...probably not why?"
Oliver🥰❤️: "I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me?"
Mia😍💘: "Yea. Sure, I would love to."
Oliver🥰❤️: "Great, I'll see you around 6."
Mia😍💘: "Okay, love you❤️."
Oliver🥰❤️: "Love you too babe😘."

I didn't know exactly what to do for the next couple hours so I texted Dylan.

Mia🦋: "Hey Dyl! Are you busy right now?"
Dylan✨: "No, why what's up?"
Mia🦋: "Just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out?"
Dylan✨: "Of course. Just let me get ready."
Mia🦋: "Okay, I'll pick you up in half an hour."
Dylan✨: "Alright see you soon."

I looked through my closet to see what to wear. I decided to wear a pair of blue jeans and a grey tee shirt. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail. And I started to drive to Dylan's house. She got inside my car and hugged me. I asked her "So where do you want to go?" She suggested "The mall?" I said "Sure." We drove to the mall and when we were inside, we went to H&M, Forever 21, Papaya, Adidas and LOFT. We bought a couple of stuff. On the ride home, she asks me "You know Oliver likes you, right?" I said "Yea. He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday." She smiled brightly and said "OMG! Really?! I'm so happy for you!" I then asked "Wait, how do you know Oliver likes me?" She said "Sebastian told me that Oliver told him that he was falling for you." I smiled. I dropped her off home and she hugged me and said "Thanks for today. I had so much fun." I said "Of course." I drove back to my house which it was 4. I found my mom in the kitchen and said "Mom, I'm going to be hanging out with Oliver around 6. Is that okay?" She said "Yea. Go have fun." Around 5, I got ready. I changed into a pair of white shorts and black blouse and topped it off with a light blue plaid shirt. I also wore a pair of black vans. I braided my hair. I then got a message from Oliver.

Oliver🥰❤️: "I'm outside your house :)"
Mia😍💘: "Coming!"

I walk outside and I see Oliver's Tesla. When I got inside his car, he gave me a kiss on the lips. He was wearing all black but he looked so good. He wore a black shirt with black ripped jeans and black shoes. His hair was combed perfectly. During the ride, I asked Oliver "Ollie, where are we going??" I said "It's a surprise." Soon enough, we arrived at a carnival. I smiled so hard. We played tons of games and went on a bunch of rides. Oliver won me a giant panda bear and I loved it. When we went home, I thanked Oliver for the amazing night. I kissed him and went inside my house. When I went into the kitchen, I saw my mom kissing someone. My mouth was wide open and I said in a choked voice "Mom?" My mom pulled away and I realized that the man she was kissing was her boss. My mom said "'Mia, this isn't what it looks like." I said stuttering "No, no. I...I just" I left to go to my room. I didn't know what to do but I do know that I was crying. All of a sudden, my phone started ringing and I looked at the name: 'Oliver🥰❤️.' I picked it up and said "Hello?" He heard my voice and said "Mia? Are you okay? Are you crying?" I tried to hold back my tears and said "Yea." He said "Mia. Listen to me. Come over to my house. Whatever happened, please just come to my house. Stay with me." I said "Okay, I'll be there soon." I hung up the call and grabbed a duffle bag and placed some clothes and some accessories I needed. I left and went to Oliver's house. However, Sebastian opened the door, shirtless. I said "Oh. I'm here to see Oliver." He said "Yea. Come in. He's upstairs." I walked in and Sebastian asked "Mia, are you okay? Are you crying?" I said "Yea. I don't want to talk about it." He said "Okay, well if you wanna talk, I'm here." I went up to Oliver's room and I saw him shirtless and in a pair of jeans. He came over to me and hugged me tightly. "Mia, you can talk to me. You know." I nodded my head.

-She's going to tell Oliver what happened next chapter. Anywho, hope you guys like the story so far.-

Xoxo,
Sandra