Project

Oliver's POV:

When we arrived back at the house, Mia went to her house to tell her mom that she would be at my house. Her mom said okay and soon she arrived at my house. I was in my room, getting my stuff out until all of a sudden, I heard Mateo's voice from upstairs saying "Oliver. Your girlfriend is here." I blushed and said "COMING!" and ran down the stairs where I see Mateo and Mia talking. I then led her up to my room and she said while admiring the walls "Oliver, your room is so cool." I smiled and said "Thanks." Before we started on anything, I said "Mia, I am so sorry about what Mateo said." She said "Don't worry about it, Oliver. It was pretty cute when he said that." We worked on the project for about 2 hours and then we decided we should finish the rest later. We have each other our phone numbers so we could text. Mia stayed over at my house for a little and I said "Mia, you're really pretty." She smiled and said "Thank you, Oliver. You're really handsome." I smiled. I grabbed her hand. We decided to watch some Netflix. Both of us couldn't consider what to watch so we put on The 100. After hanging out for awhile, she decided to leave but I didn't want her to. I offered to take her home but she chuckled and said "Uhh...Oliver you do realize it's only like a 30 second walk." I said "Can I still walk you?"while making a pouty face. She said "Okay, fine. You're lucky you're cute." I blushed at that. When we got to her house, she walked up to the door and she said "Well, I should get inside." Before she went inside, I grabbed her arm, making her turn around and I kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back when she put her arms around my neck. We broke apart and I smiled at her. She smiled back at me and said "Goodnight, Oliver." I said "Goodnight Mia." I then headed back home. I went into my room and I was thinking about how I kissed Mia. Sebastian came in and asked "You good, bro?" I said "Yea. I was just thinking about Mia." Sebastian asked "You're in love with her, aren't you Ollie?" I said "I think I'm falling for her." Sebastian said "Treat her good, man. She seems like a really good girl." And with that, he left to his room. I then texted Mia.

Mia's POV:

When Oliver kissed me, I couldn't help but smile. I was in my room, changing into some comfortable clothes. I decided on a pair of shorts with a long t-shirt. I got Oliver's number so I put it into my phone and put his name as 'Oliver🥰❤️'. Just then, he texts me.

Oliver🥰❤️: "Hey, sorry if the kiss was unexpected. I just I really like you, Mia."
Mia😍💘: "No don't worry about it. I actually really like it. And if I'm being honest, I like you too, Ollie."
Oliver🥰❤️: "Ollie? Is that your nickname for me?"
I smiled at his message and texted back:
Mia😍💘: "Oh come on, I know that I can't be the only one that calls you Ollie."
Oliver🥰❤️: "You're right but I can hear the sound of your voice when you say it and it's cute ;). By the way, look out your window."
Mia😍💘: "Okay, I will."
I put my phone down and looked through my window and I saw Oliver through the window and I smiled at him. We both opened our windows and talked. He even asked me to be his girlfriend and I, of course said yes. Around 1am, I went to sleep.

-Okay, next chapter, Oliver is going to take Mia on a date but something shocking with her mom drives Mia off.-

Xoxo,
Sandra