Our Happiness Is Together

-8 Years Later-

Oliver's POV:

Mia, Cody, Zoe, Loren and I graduated college 4 years ago. Though Zoe and Cody went to florida State University and Loren went to Keiser University in Tampa. I graduated with a degree in biomedical enginerring and Mia graduated with a degree in pharmacy. And we both work in the medical field. Johnny and Mackenzie finally got together their freshman year of college and all of us were extremely happy. Sebastian finally had the guts to ask Dylan to be his girlfriend senior year of high school. I was very proud of my little brother. Cody asked Zoe to marry her 2 years ago and they did get married and have a daughter named Chloe together. Loren was pregnant with Jesse's child. All the guys kept on telling me I should propose to Mia, in which I decided I should. I bought an engagement ring 2 weeks ago and I had everything set up. Mia and I were currently in California to vist her family and I knew that her favorite place in Cali was the beach. Mia and I were holding hands, walking on the beach and when sunset arrived, I knew that it was time. I would be lying my butt off if I said I wasn't nervous because I was. VERY NERVOUS. I grabbed her hands and she looked at me in the face and I said "Mia, you are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you're the love of my life, my everything." I got on one knee and she gasped and said "Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" And opened the black box, holding the shiny engagement ring. She smiled and said "YES! YES! OLIVER, I WILL MARRY YOU!" I slip the ring on her finger and kiss her passionately while I spun her around. "I love you so, so much, Mia!" I said. She said "I love you too, Oliver." My life was perfect and I could not be any more happier.

-ALRIGHT, THIS IS THE ENDING OF MY STORY "GIRL NEXT DOOR"! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING MY STORY AND I AM SO, TRULY SORRY THAT THERE WERE TYPOS! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! TY <3

Sorry if the ending was short but I don't have much time to write this story but I wanted to finish it for you guys! REMEMBER GUYS #MOYARMYTOTHETOP!!!

LOVE YOU ALL,

SANDRA