Telling Oliver The Truth

Mia's POV:

When I went into Oliver's room, I put my bag down and just got ready for the night. I then sat on Oliver's bed and he sat next to me. I said "When I came home, I saw my mom kissing her boss. And I'm not sure if it was just a thank you or something but I honestly was hurt. She hasn't been with anyone ever since my father...passed. I was just hurt...you know. My father passed and my mother was really hurt. Brian and I tried our very best to comfort her. After about 2 years, she was doing better. But you know, I can understand she was with someone other than her boss. I'm not the only one...Brian also has a bad feeling about her boss." Oliver said "Well, you're eventually going to have to talk to her but I'm not saying now. You can stay with me for how long you want." I hugged him and said "Thank you, Ollie." I then got my phone to text Brian.

Mia😼: "Brian, where are you?"
Brian🤦🏼‍♀️❤️: "I was going to spend the night at my friend Jesse's house, why?"
Mia😼: "It's because I'm not going to be staying home today. I'm going to be at the Moy house."
Brian🤦🏼‍♀️❤️: "Okay. I'll see you later."

After texting Brian, Oliver and I spent most of the time in each other's arms and watched Netflix. I felt so much comfort in Oliver's arms. But I didn't know that soon I did fall asleep in his arms.

Oliver's POV:

Mia had fallen asleep in my arms. Despite what she told me and how heartbroken she was, she looked beautiful sleeping. I smiled when I saw her. I tried to get out of the bed without waking up Mia. When I was off, I placed her head softly on the pillow. I went to the restroom to use it. I then went downstairs to grab some water. As I passed the workout room, I saw Sebastian working out. I knocked on the door and said "Wow, you're working out? This late at night?" Sebastian said "If I got free time, I got free time." Sebastian grabbed a towel and wiped off the sweat and he came up and asked "How's Mia?" Pointing to my room. I said "She told me everything but she's resting now. She's fine." Sebastian said "Oh okay. Well anyways, I'm going to go sleep." "Alright, see you." I went back to my room to see Mia still sleeping peacefully. I got back onto the bed and put my arms around her and eventually drifted off to sleep.

-Next chapter, Mia, Zoe and Dylan are going to have a girls day.-

Xoxo,
Sandra