"Told You So" Meeting

Loren's POV:

I got ready for school the next day. I chose to wear a pair of blue ripped jeans, a white tank crop, and a blue jean jacket. I straightened out my hair. As I grabbed my keys, I heard a honk outside of my house. I looked through the window and I saw Jesse there. I smiled and the window was down. From outside, I asked "Jesse, what are you doing here?" He said "Giving my beautiful girlfriend a ride. And also think of it as a thank you gift for buying me the Tommy Hilfiger shirt." I got in his car and kissed him passionately. I said between kisses. "I love you." "I love you too." He says back. As soon as we arrived at school, I said bye to Jesse and walked in. I was in the lunchroom where I sat with Kenzie, Mia, Zoe and Dylan. We all talked about how nervous how we were to be meeting with Harvey. We all changed the subject when I asked "Uhh...where are all the guys?" Mia answered "Sebastian and Oliver are..." She gets cut off when both of them come up and say "RIGHT HERE!" We all smiled and soon enough, Cody and Johnny came in. Zoe asked looking towards us girls "So do you girls think they know?" Mostly all of us nodded our heads 'No' and Cody asked "Do we know what?" Zoe said "Well, we got an opportunity to...be in HRVY's new music video 'Told You So'. All of the guys were so happy and Sebastian said "THAT'S SO AWESOME!" Dylan said "Yea! We have a meeting for HRVY and the rest of the dancers today at 6." Johnny asked "You guys excited?" We said "Yea. Yea, it's actually pretty exciting." After school, Jesse picked me up and drove me back to my house. I told him about how I would be  meeting with Harvey. Around 5:30, I changed into the outfit I picked out and then got in my car to drive to the park. I saw Dylan and Kenzie already there, along with a couple other people. Mia's car then pulls up next to me and we walked to the outdoor auditorium together. We sat down with Kenzie and Dylan. Soon, Zoe came and we waited for another 10 minutes for everyone else. I noticed a young, blonde haired guy looking at me a couple of times. After ten minutes, Harvey said "Hi" to us and started talking. We listened.

"Okay, so I have decided that most of us here, we don't live in the same state. And we are all going to need a place to practice. I personally think The Playground LA in Los Angeles. If you guys are willing to go there. I mean, we could practice there and also film the video there as well." Everyone mutters with each other and me and the girls talk. We agree but are not 100% positive due to school and everything else. Harvey comes to us and asks "Are you guys okay?" Mia asks "Wait, Harvey when are you planning on filming the video?" Harvey answers "Well because most of the dancers I have are seniors, including you, Loren, Zoe and a couple other dancers and the ones that aren't, I think June is the best month so that way you can all take your finals and graduate as well without having to miss anything. So after graduation/finals, we could go." We all look at each other and nod our heads. We all agree that it's perfect for us and we tell Harvey. He smiles and says "Good! You know, you guys could grab some snacks or drinks if you'd like over at that table over there." Harvey says pointing to a table not far from us. We say "Okay." We all left to grab some snacks. I grabbed a bag of chips and a water bottle and sat back down. I was on my phone until I felt someone sit next to me. I looked over and saw that it was the guy that was looking at me earlier. He put his hand out for handshake and says "I'm Josh." I gave a small smile and shook his hand and said "I'm Loren." We talked for a little bit and learned a lot about each other. I learned that he was 17 and is a senior. He was born in Canada. And was actually really close friends with Oliver, Sebastian, Jesse and Johnny. I could get the feeling that Josh had liked me because of how many times he tried to hold my hand and almost kissed me. I wasn't exactly positive if he had a crush on me but I didn't want to cheat on Jesse so I told him that I was dating Jesse. He seemed to be okay with it and we just continued to talk. Afterwards, everyone came around and Harvey talked. "Alright guys so I have came to a conclusion that we would start practicing for our video on June where we would head to Los Angeles. Reason I chose June is because most of you are seniors and you're going to need to go to graduation and those that aren't have finals so June is the best month. We'll fly to LA to practice dance at Playground LA for a couple weeks then start filming the video as well." We all nodded our heads 'Okay.' I wanted to spend the night at Jesse's place so that's where I was going to head. When I came back to Jesse's place, he was on his phone. I came over and kissed him and I told him everything. He was actually super happy for me. Afterwards, me and him ate dinner and we continued to watch Netflix for the rest of the night.

-Sorry that this chapter is in Loren's POV. I just wanted to show like Josh having a crush on Loren. Next chapter, they are nearing graduation! It's going to be senior week, in which all the seniors have the week off where everyone else would be taking finals.-

Xoxo,
Sandra