(Request lol)Eli x Aesop (lemon)

Too many Smuts y'all UwU
Whatever.

'Two more ciphers' Aesop thought (thot lol) as he continued on decoding. The last survivors are him and Eli, but he's probably on the other side of the Island.

His coffin was already used for the gardener, which was an idiot for returning to the hunter and got stabbed. Their other team-mate was sent back too because y'know... mirror image.

Hah! Of course, the hunter was Joseph. Again.

Aesop focused on decoding so he can finally deal with this shit and eat eggs.
As you all know about what happened to them, Aesop's trying his best not to be banged.

Mirror Image appeared and he made his way in the camera as he just finished decoding the cipher.

His heart starts pounding as he tried to avoid where the hunter is. Hearing the sound of the cipher being done, he sighed, running away after hearing the sirens.

His heart starts to pound even louder. Before he can look back, he was hit on his back.

He hissed, crawling far away from Joseph because terror shock's a bitch.
(It's 3:00 am rn and Im hyped)

He heard him chuckle, picking him up and instead of ballooning him, he was carried bridal-style.
(This is an ElixAesop I swear)

"The exit gate is open!" He heard Eli shout, and another "Don't move, Im coming" was heard.

Aesop sighed, feeling like they're gonna loose again.

"Ready for another round, love?" Joseph said, slowly tying him on the rocket chair.

Aesop just sat there and blushed, not uttering any word.

Joseph lifted his chin making Aesop look at him.

"Not gonna talk now, are you?" Aesop stared at him as if it was a staring contest.

"Remember when you were so lou-" Joseph was cut off when Eli shot him with the flare gun untying Aesop and pulling him away.

Of course, Eli would search for a flare gun to shoot Joseph... probably because he's jealous?

They reached the Exit gate and escaped together and returned to the manor.

Aesop pulled him immediately to Emily so they can both get healed.

Since Eli was less injured, he watched Aesop slowly eat his eggs (lol wtf) while getting some of his body parts bandaged.

"Want some?" Aesop asked, noticing his staring. (Omg, he's wearing a mask rite?)

He simply nods and made his way to Aesop. About to take some egg, Aesop swats his hands.

"Are you not gonna use any fork? Here, let me just-" Aesop raised the fork with egg to his mouth, lightly pressing it.

Eli opened his mouth and chewed, tasting the food and smiled at Aesop.

They sat there and ate for like 5 minutes when Eli saw a smudge just below Aesop's mouth.

He slowly took his thumb to Aesop's cheek, smudging it off.

(THERE AINT BE NO LICKING AROUND WHEN EMILY'S AROUND. ÙnÚ)

Aesop was in complete shock. A shade of red dusted his cheeks but forced himself to ignore the feeling down there. ÛwÛ

They cleaned up the table and thanked Emily for taking care of them. Walking to the stairs and to the hall way, Aesop pulled Eli to his room.

Shutting the door, and guess what? He did not know why he's done that.