William x Naib

YayYyYyY rEquEstEd. Yeet.

UwU.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"GaAaAaAh- GET OFF OF ME!" Naib stumbled after William just tackled him, Naib's head hitting the door. "YOU ATE MY POP-TARTS YESTERDAY DIDN'T YOU?!?!" William sat on his chest and somehow he's suffocating him.

"O-Off.... I can't breathe-" "ADMIT IT!" William said weighing down on him. "aLRIGHT ALRIGHT, BUT ELI TOOK SOME OF IT." William gripped his hoodie-

"What in the hell? Really? First thing I have too see after just opening the fuckin door?" Emma looked down at them, rubbing her eyes.

"This mansion, is fucking insane..." she made her way around them and walked away.

The two of them stared at it other. "NOW, ABOUT MY FUCKING POP-TART-" "What if I just make you pancakes in return?" Naib croaked out, William finally standing up and giving him a hand as he took it and stood up as well.

They made their way to the kitchen, some survivors are eating and some are... well playing sound with Priestess' portals.

William sat on a chair and waited patiently as Naib made his way to the counter. He watched Naib try to reach for the top cabinet where the box of pancake are.

He stood on his tip-toes, still failing miserably. William giggled and Naib heard him, "Shut up, you testicle. You aren't helping." William stood up and walked behind him, his hips brushing against Naib's back as he reached for the pancake box.

Naib blushed and snatched the box, preparing a bowl. "See? Easy." William proudly says and kisses him on the cheek.

Naib shrieked and was startled as he threw a fork at him. "OW-" "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!??!" Naib asked.
"Awww~" Emma giggled while watching the both of them.

Naib keeps on throwing stuff at him, barely hitting him. He was about to throw the knife- "DUDE, CHILL." William raised his arms up the air, surrendering.

Naib breathes heavily, proceeding on cooking again while mumbling something and glaring on Will every time he's caught a glimpse of him.
"Stupid pancakes, stupid pop-tarts, stupid Willia-" "WhOoOt?" (You've never played tuber simu-) "G-GaaAhhH- what the hell are you doing?" Naib asked, gently pouring the mixture in the pan with butter in it.
(That's how you cook it right? 😂)

"MmmMmMm~ damn, that smells good!" William said peeking on his shoulder. He watched Naib in awe as he flipped the pancake perfectly on the air. He claps like a child, (I still do that-) as Naib proudly flips dem pancakes with a smirk.

When everything's done, Naib prepared it and hands it to William who was probably drooling right now. "Get the syrup yourself, I'm not your servant. This is just a one-time thing."
William frowns, walking to the cabinets.

"I don't even like syrups..." He opened a cabinet and took out a can. "I prefer condensed milk." He skipped to the table and sat down, chomping on the food. "You're so weird." Naib sat at the chair across him.

By the time, the hunter's were hanging out in the living room, giving them some 'room'. "Want some?" William asked him lifting a forkful of pancake.

Naib shakes his head no, but his stomach replied instead. "Heheheeee"
(Hee heeee) He laughed and felt embarrassed remembering he hasn't eaten breakfast.

William just smiled at him and reaches to him as he pokes Naib's lips with the fork signalling him to open up. (Feeding someone has never been so hot before) Naib obliged and opened his mouth taking the pancake and sucked the left condensed milk on the fork.

(Condensed milk be looking like anime cum-)

William just watched him, noticing a drip of condensed milk was just below the left side of his lips.

(This may not be smut, but it's gettin hot. I may not know it, but I'm turning into a poet-)

William gave him his plate so he can eat instead, he was kinda full anyway. He was just messing with Naib earlier.
Naib smiled and took it, continuing on eating.

"Dude-" William puts his finger on his left cheek, and motioned a 'rubbing it kind' kind of thing. Naib then started to look for it, searching his right cheek instead of his left.

William sighs and reaches up to him, sliding his thumb on it gently from right to left until his thumb met his soft lips. (Imma make it hotter-)

He pressed it as Naib's lips slightly parted. Naib licked on his thumb, tasting the sweet milk and sucking on it. Not until he realised what he was doing and pushing William's thumb out with his tongue.

"W-What was that? Geez, let me eat." Naib said, avoiding eye-contact and proceeding on eating instead. The awkward silence making it uncomfortable. "Well alright, Imma go uhh.... upstairs." William slowly walks away. "WASH THE DISHES!" He yells as he was opening the door.

Naib sat there, unable to eat and was just trying to process what happened. He blushes and pushes his legs together creating friction in his pants. Oh gosh-

e~e
FIRST OF ALL, ALL THE STORIES ARE UNEDITED SO PLEASE, BARE WITH MY WRITING QnQ