Jack x Naib (sMUT)

Naib's in the 'spring hand' skin tho. Enjoy, idiots. ;}

~Lakeside Village~
Naib continued on decoding even tho his heart was beating. It doesn't matter, I mean Naib kites like a pro and the cipher is almost done. (70% of it)

He's near the wrecked boat, there were a lot of pallets and they have a doctor in the team. He's be healed in no time, if he got hit that is. He yelled out a "The hunter is near me!" When he felt the heartbeat was a little too strong. He was to turn around and dash away when he bumped onto someone behind him. He looked up to see the hunter, a tall skinny blade man that looked really hot underneath the mask.

'Is he gonna be friendly or something?' He thought to himself as he stared up at him awkwardly. "Uh... Hey..."
"Naib..." Jack spoke to him with a husky tone in his voice. Prolly not tho, or that's just his natural voice. This made him shudder since they're pretty close to each other? Skin on skin? I mean they're still clothed... if yknow what I mean.

"Yes?" He asked him, backing away and onto the unfinished cipher. "Focus on decoding..." Jack ordered him so he went to turn around as soon as possible. "So you're gonna be friendly huh?" He asked, giving Jack a side-eye after he just moved beside him. He's still suspicious. Jack just hummed a song (i love his voice uwu) and just proceeded to look at his blades. Naib was sweating beads as the loud whirring of the cipher came to a stop.

He looked up and saw Jack has teleported to another cipher making him sigh. Not until Kreacher was hit, shouting a "Help me!" Not that far from his location. 'Oh no...' He thought, scrambling away to go to Kriecher which was now knocked down.

He reached the rocket chair where Jack's supposed to tie him. He 'untied' him falsely making Jack hit the chair and for him to immediately untie Kriecher who was now limping around the nearest pallet. "What the heck- Just run away! Are you dumb?" He shouted at Kriecher. He hid behind the shack and heard a 'thmp' from a cipher being done. He sighed, '3 more ciphers.'

(Lol I forgot how nAIB BEING HIT WORKS AGAIN AAAAAA-)

He waited until Jack tied Kreacher on the rocket chair. Now the time it takes before it flies off is about a half now. He needs to save him because it's his role, no matter how sTuPiD teammates these days might be. yOU GOT TO SAVE THEM. uGH. (coordmainlol)

He qickly ran to the chair and saw the red lights on the ground implying that Jack has gone invisible. He went infornt of the rocketchair about to fake the untying again but this time it was different. Jack immediately hit him making him stumble bht of course he went to untie Kriecher's dumbass.

Long story short, Kriecher was knocked down by the fog blade sending him about feet away from them. When he was about to fly off, Naib shouted a "FUCK YOU! BOTH OF YOU!" And dashed away to go to the doctor.

Another 'thmp', thank hesus kristo. '2 more ciphers' He thought as he fell in front of Emily. She immediately healed him buuuut it took long :<. Their other team-mate which was Lucky Guy's hit now.

Okay since I wanna sleep, let's just say Lucky guy died and there's 1 more cipher which can be primed now but too far from them. Oh btw, Doctor was tied (2nd time she was tied.) uwu.

Naib crawled and kneeled behind the fence. "Psssst... Jack." He called out to him making the red lights flicker at his direction. "How about a draw...?" He did the qwq face at him making Jack chuckle. "Hmmmm I'm getting a premonition..... No!" Naib just sighed and 'awed' at that.

He stood up so Jack immediately got the thought that he'd save her but he dashed. Making his fog blade go to waste and for him to hit the rock. Naib immediately untied the doctor but as soon as Jack got his senses back, he hit Naib in an instant. Naib was shocked as he stumbled not far away, giving Jack an ómò look before dashing away.