Norton x Reader

Yeet, dis gon be cute as fucc.
Anotha request :3

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Lmao Your POV UwU

Taking all my dirty clothes and putting it on a basket, I walked out and closed the door as I take my way downstairs passing by Martha at the living room slumped on the couch.

She was staring at the ceiling weirdly while holding her gun at her right hand. I ignored her as she was probably daydreaming again.

Walking to the dining room I looked around as some of them are in there. Talking to each other and laughing.
'Oh how I wish to socialize' I thought.
I've only talked with Aesop, Martha and Eli. Oh and Emma too, she's always happy just like Norton. He was the very first to talk with me saying that he was like me when he was new and then we talked a lot and became friends.... until I fell.

Enough with that. I'm not 'that' new to the manor actually, still not used to it but it's fine. I probably sprinted my way to the Laundry area to avoid having people's attention. Lmao that took a lot of attention actually.

Anyway I put it there and prepared the... stuff to be prepared. (Too lazy to explain lmao. I GOT MII PHONE CONFISCATED. AGAIN.)

I then walked out and was about to open the door but Emma called me.

"Hey hey hey hey (Y/N)! You should try the cookies! (MMmmMmm)" Emma shouted  and pulled you to the table.

"Yeah, I baked 'em" The Enchantress (lmao what's her name again?) proudly smiled. I looked around and- oh gosh he's here.

Emma giggled "Go get some!" She also gave me some of that cHoColATe dRinK mMMMmM.

"Ah, I-I'll have the donut then" I said pointing to the donut thing. 'Oh! I'll bring some for Martha too!' I thought to myself (Me everytime lmao).
"O-Oh and some cookies, and another drink please." I stuttered. Oh no.

She then giggled and handed me a tray to put the food on because I can't handle 'em one by one lmao. I thanked her and turned around and walked to the living room.

I jumped after I heard three gunshots. I hurried and opened the door to the living room seeing Martha shoot the happy face that was spray-painted on the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said putting the tray down to the table."

She muttered something the I didn't hear. "What?" I asked again.

"BORED!" She then stood up and shoot the walls a few more times.

(Can any of you guess where the reference is from :< -desperately in need of a friend)

"Can you sit down? You're acting so off- what happened to you? You were sassing Vera hours ago." I asked and gave her some cookies and her chOcOlate DRinK mMMmmM.
"Here, eat will you?"

She took it and sighed. ".... bored". I stared at her. For a long time. "Bored? That's it? Shooting the wall because you're bored?" I asked her and she just nods. Omg gurl I-

I just took my donut and was about to take a bite when I noticed it was pretty heavy. Looking at it- HOLY SHIT NORTON'S MAGNET. I HAVE TO GIVE IT BACK- Gosh I just have to calm down. This isn't embarrassing at all. I just thought it was a donut it wasn't embarrassing- IT IS HOLY MOTHER OF JOSEPH.

I just put it down on the table. Calmly-shaking. I just drank the Chocolate drink mMmmMmM. I mean I can return it later.

Everyone from the dinning-room's gotten out. We've also finished the cookies and our drinks so it's time.

I made my way to the dinning room returning the magnet donut.

"Where's is it?" He mutters looking around the table and under the chairs. I should return it now I guess, I-

"Hmm, I guess I can just-" He took the other magnet and turned it on. OH GO- "NO WAIT-" I was then pulled to his direction. Hugging him.

My face was hot, buried on his chest because of the impact. I quickly get off, my face probably reddening as I return him the magnet.

"Sorry sorry sorry, I-I think it was a donut earlier and it was given to me." I said... that was probably the worst excuse.

He took it and smiled at me, I'm, I-I'm melting'. " No, It's fine. Thank you for returning it back." He then puts it in his pocket.

We stared at each other... oh gosh what's happening? I'm- He then giggled and ruffled my hair.... proceeding on putting a kiss on my forehead.

I was..... so nervous. SwEaTinG OmG-.
He then smiles for the last time and walks to the door and opening it, waving a hand at me. "Thanks for returning it, bestfriend"

Oh yeah, right I forgot. That's all I'll ever be.

A MESSAGE FROM YA DUDE:
I WANT Y'ALL TO SUFFER WITH ME AND THAT THING, OH GOD THE PAST. IT BURNS.

Unedited. Don't expect something from me lmao.