Aesop x anxious! Reader x Joseph

Fluff y'all.
Btw, I love you all~

000000000000000000000000

'GaaaAaAaAaHH! It's Joseph's birthday- I forgot, what kind of friend am I????' I thought scurrying through my stuff looking for a gift. Not the best probably but just a fine gift.

(I know it's no one's birthday, but please I'm out of Idea-)

I remembered this.... THIS happened too at Aesop's birthday so I just made him pancakes. Real pancakes, like you stacked them and decorated for the last five minutes of the gift giving.

'I'm a horrible, horrible friend' A lotta stuff ran in my head. Will they hate me? Lord Farquaad, what must I do?

'What does Joseph likes? Uhhh... cameras, drEsSeS, baguettes and-'
My train of thought was cut off when someone knocked on the door.

"Are you uhh... busy?" A soft voice from outside said. "......... Aesop?" I asked, "Yeah." "Come in then"

The door knob shakes as the door opens, Aesop myyyy (gay) friend enters. AaaaAAaaA how I love his silver locks. I've stared at him as he just stood there awkwardly.

"O-Oh uhhh sit here..." I said patting the space on my bed since I'm on the floor with art materials scattered.

He obliged and went to the the bed, tip-toed as he doesn't wanna step on any of the materials.

"Oh, are you looking for any gifts for Jo-" I looked up at him with tears in my eyes, "Y-Yes but... I don't h-have money and I forgot...."

'Gaaaaaah, Im starting to panic again. Am I still gonna be his friend? What if I don't show up instead. Will he still be happy to see me?' I snapped out of my thought when Aesop tapped my forehead.

"Hm?" I tilted my head, giving him a questionable look. "You're zoning out again." He chuckles and pats my head. I giggled too, "I know, I know. It's just... I forgot to buy a gift. Will he hate me?" I asked looking away.

"Oh no no. I didn't have a gift from you at my birthday but I didn't hate you. We can't hate you, (Y/N). You know that." He pinched my right cheek making me flinch.

He stands up and walks to the door and opens it, "See you later~" He then gave me finger guns and went out, closing the door behind him.

He's cute. Alright, gift gift gift. What can I give him? A letter? I'll make him a baguette?... both? How about a French flag. Yes yes yes, that would be enough.

I then stood up and opened my drawers. Scrambling everything looking for papers and art materials. I'm gonna start off with the letter I guess.

I found a piece of paper... wow and it's old too. I then started writing and- Oh my god my writing's is shit. I added 'designs' so it can have uHhHh more love and dedication heh.

 I added 'designs' so it can have uHhHh more love and dedication heh

Took me about twenty minutes to finish it. (literally) its time to make the baguettes and ask Aesop for a flag I guess.

I ran out of my room and to Aesop's, knocking his door with a pattern and he knocks back as well making me giggle. He opened it and he looks like- HE'S GOT A GIFT. I gasp and tried to take a peek but he blocks it immediately.

"H-Hey! What do you want?" He asked still blocking his gift making me pout. "Wanna help me make a baguette for Joseph?" I asked. "Yeah, yeah lemme just-" "YEA!" I pulled him and ran to the hallways and down the stairs. I heard him groan as we make our way to the kitchen.

"Do you even know how to make one?" He asked, putting on his mask. "Nope." I answered, popping the 'p'. He then sighed and rolled up his sleeves.
"... How about you?"
".... yeah."
I giggled, feeling na but excited. How does he know? I thought he just puts make-ups on corpses and stuff.

We then began by getting the ingredients and him telling me the recipe so I can at least help. It's my gift anyway.

~Time skip cus how do you even make
Baguettes?~

We high-fived after we were finished. I didn't know he was good at this stuff.

Our clothes was covered in flour, after our little fight earlier. I then took the baguette and wrapped it in the Christmas (weird•_•) gift wrapper.

"Uhh... what are you doing?" Aesop asked, pointing at the baguette. "What do you think I'm doing?" I let out a little laugh as I finish it.

"Hey, wait for me. I'm gonna go fix myself from all this..." I stopped and motioned at my clothes, "Mess."
He then laughs and shoo's me away.

I sprinted to my room with the baguette in my hand. I gently placed it on the bed as I prepared for my outfit.
Oh no, I don't know what wear AaAAAAaaaA this is so confusing.

I then went out with (whatever you want. I'm not fashionable. Wear your pajamas or something) and walked out my room. A baguette in my hand, the letter taped on the side and a flag in my other hand. Oh...hail Lafayette.

I knocked on Aesop's door... with my foot. He opened it and he carried his own gift. It was pretty big, really. Like what the fuck is that?

"You ready?" He asked and I just nodded as we make our way to the other manor.

On the way there, we heard loud cheering and a booming song played. It was... loud and I'm pretty uncomfortable. We just made it inside and get past through the other hunters who were dancing along the music... which was old McDonald because Robbie is here and we can't play Cardigan Backyardigan's song :<.

At the corner you can see the Wu Chang brothers doing the chicken dance... probably having a dance off.

And at the middle, our bestfriend sitting on a throne with a little party hat on his head.

He was sulking down on the chair, actually. Not until he saw us and he sat up straight, smiling at us both.

"You caaaaame!" He exclaimed, getting excited at the sight of our gifts.

Aesop handed him his gift and winked at him. Wtf this was supposed to be an x reader, man. "I'm gonna go get some cake." Aesop said and walking away from us.

I gave Joseph my gift and he smiled at me. "Awwww, thank you so much, Mon Amour~" what the fuck does that mean? (Holy shiiiit did I do it right? Is there supposed to be a ' at the mon? I forgot it already???? AAAaaAa)

I just giggled and reached up to him and to put the flag on his hair. I laughed at him because he looked like an idiot.

"What's this?" He took the letter out and reads it. I just hoped for like a reaction or something when he kissed my left cheek and hugs me.

"Je t'aime" He whispered. (Did I spell it right? GAAAAaah I forgot my lessons)

And I do believe I saw Aesop at the corner of my eye, staring at us both.

It's 3 am here and I'm sleepy. Okay bye. Understand me and my pain please XDDD IM TIRED I DONT HAVE TIME TO EDIT. BYE