Platonic! Naib x Aesop

Writing dis shit was hilarious.

69696969696969696969696969

It was a new day, a new survivor joins their manor with the name of Demi and her last name that I forgot and also because I'm still sad I didn't get the party host costume for coordinator because my phone can't handle that duo hunter and I'm crying because my main doesn't have any b costumes or anything special but I waste those purple diamond things on skins for some other survivors I'm not even good at- (thanks for listening to my ted talk)

Also, Demi is a bartender, making everyone happy cuz someone can finally make them happy and pissed drunk. (Jack tried mixing up beers and they end up tasting like actual alcohol and yes he accidentally put a bottle of alcohol-)

"WAKE UP SHIT FACE. DEMI'S COMING AND THE SUN IS SHINING." Naib shouted, bursting in Aesop's room with a loud thud and a blow-horn.

Aesop hissed but sat up, "ughhh... what do you want me to do? Photosynthesis?" Aesop asked rubbing his eyes.... and his bum, because he told me it hurst ;v.

Naib examined his room. A lil dark, the only thing making him see is the light emitting from outside the door. A boxer... with baguette patterns. A yellow ribbon? And.... a sword.

"What the fu-" Aesop stood up and quickly pushes him and slams the door on his face. "IM GONNA DRESS FIRST!" Aesop yelled making an excuse to this... mess.

After a few minutes, he came out with his usual attire. 'Grey boring suit... and oh my god- are those... holy shit.'
"Bro, your uhh..." Naib makes a motion directing to Aesop's neck. "You should wear a... scarf or something."

"Asshole, no one will notice. Let's just get this day over with. I'm still tired." Aesop then started walking dow the stairs.

Naib followed him and pushed him as Aesop starts rolling down the stairs. Naib started laughing when Aesop finally hit the floor, "GAAAAAH- YOU FUCKIN ASS-" He screamed out, scratching his bum-bums. (awww I love calling butts bum-bums XDDD)

He then stood up and dusted himself, pulling off a fighting stance with both his fists by his chests. "Fight me you ceramic bitch-" "Children, children. Calm down. The survivor's waiting to meet all of us. Let's tidy up, shall we?" Michiko's sweet voice was heard when she passed trough the hall and into the Dining room. They both caught a glimpse of that new skin she was wearing (that sounded disturbing-) which was the Mafia looking one. (What was it again? XD)

"Fuckin idiot..." Aesop mumbles to himself as he heard Naib chuckling. They then proceeded on walking in the Dining room.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Both the idiots sat across the table. Everyone's drinking dovlin, a drink made by Demi. Though, Martha and Helena sat at the corner drinking their... their juice box.... cus they're underage y'know. Demi told the hunters how his drinks works so they can be aware of what she does.

Naib stood up carrying his plates, about to walk to the sink to wash it but Aesop tripped him.

Aesop chuckled when he slipped, causing for the plates to crash on his head. "Heeheeeheeeee- OwW!" Michiko hits Aesop on the head with his fan. "Stop playing around, we have a guest." Aesop scratched his head, secretly laughing.

Naib dusted himself and sticking his younger out at him. "What a bunch of kids..." Tracy whispered to Martha, secretly handing her a glass of dovlin.
(>:000)

Aesop carried his plates to the sink too and they began arguing. Wu Chang brothers, Joseph and Hastur can hear them and they're all obviously so annoyed.

Black taps on Joseph's shoulder and points at Aesop, "Lookadabutt." He whispered to him getting slapped... because no one looks at Aesop like that but him and him alone. (U//-///U)

Aesop shoved a sponge in Naib's coat, making the mercenary shiver. Naib then fought back by splashing water at him.

Michiko approached them making them stop and point at each other, arguing on who's fault it is. "Both of you... go to the living room and stay there." They both gulped and followed anyway.

Both the boys cleaned themselves up and walked out the the room. Sitting on the couch awkwardly as they listened to their conversation  in the dining room.

"........ 7/11?" Naib asked, a small smile crept from Aesop's mouth, "7/11." They both laughed and sneaked to the garden, making sure no one sees them. Especially Tracy's robot, she's good at snooping.

They made it to the hole and crawled out, realising they have no money with them and just sneaked out some food from the store.

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

Nothing. I've got nothing to say.