Lucky Guy x UhHhhH

So we gon make this Lucky Guy x (not) everyone but we gon do it one by one XD. This would be just everyone ordering him around y'know.

•______________________•

How it all started and how everything starts....

"TRUTH OR DARE???" Kevin yelled pointing at Lucky who was secretly crawling away from them.

"Truth-" "I TRUTH YOU TO PICK THE DARE." Vera cuts him off, everyone nodding in agreement.

"Why the hell do you always pick
truth?" Naib asked while pouting.
"Because if I pick dare, you all dare me to do one thing. ONLY ONE THING AND IM TIRED OF IT." He yells at everyone crossing his arms, acting like he's offended.

"Alright, alright- Truth or dare?" Kevin repeated.
"Truth" Lucky sneered, glaring at him.
"Do you want to wear the maid cost-"
"Dare"
"I dare you to wear the maid costume-"
"Never have I ever-"
"THAT'S NOT THE GAME!" Kevin then threw the costume at him.
"WEAR THAT AND OBEY US!" Vera yells.

Lucky sighed in defeat, standing up.
"Fine...." everyone cheered as he walked to away to change.

Lucky dragged the costume and went somewhere. He sighs beginning to strip his clothing but leaving his underwear.
(Wait why am I describing this I should be talking bout the others-)

He wore the frilly dress that reached up to his mid-thighs. "Shit... this is so short." He then the apron thing and to the ribbons. 'Ah shit, who's supposed to tie this on me?'

He sighed in frustration and not really prepared for being humiliated later. He made his way to the others, dragging the ribbon in his hand.

Tracy whistled, making him blush. Vera then stood up and began putting make-up on his face. "HELL YEA- LOOK AT THOSE THIGHS!" Emma cheered, pointing at the socks with the straps that connected under the dress.
(I forgot what it's called aaack. And I know it's connected to the underwear but eh-)

"It's tight as fuuuuu-" he was cut off when Martha slapped his bum bum making him yelp. "H-Hey!" He yelled, his face reddening from embarrassment and Martha just winking at him in return.

"ALRIGHT! FOR THE RULES!" Black yelled getting everyone's attention.

"You must do what we order you." Black starts, "OOOOH OOOH! CALL US MASTER!" Emma said happily as she clapped. "You need to respect us." Michiko giggled and boops Lucky's nose with her fan. (Awwww)

"Martha would look good in a maid costume too-" someone yelled out of no where. "HEY WHO SAID THAT-" she yelled but everyone was smiling at her. White pulling out another maid costume until Martha pulled her pistol out. Everyone then shuts up and proceeds on ordering Lucky.

"Can you get my magnet? It's in my room." Norton said with a grin. That's where the orders began.

Lucky sighs, "Fine..." everyone was waiting patiently for that one word.
"Fine master..." Everyone cheered and throws pillows around as Lucky stomps his feet as he made his way to Norton's room. Yes, they're gonna play frisbee with it again.

He came back with it, his breathing a little heavy when- "Go steal Aesop's brief case, will you?" Jack interrupts as Lucky was handing the magnet to Norton.

"Yes, master."Lucky then went up to the stairs again and to Aesop's room, slowly opening the window. Because who the hell knocks when they're about to steal something.

Opening the door, the light from outside tinted his room and- 'OH MY GOD, CLEANSE MY MIND AS I DO NOT BELIEVE OF WHAT I JUST WITNESSED.' He ran down the stairs, screaming and blushing.

"Where's the brief case?" Jack asked, looking at Lucky who was sweating and extremely breathing. He just shakes his head no. "What? Why-" A moan was heard as everyone sat in silence.

"THAT'S WHY JOSEPH AND AESOP'S BEEN GONE IN A WHILE NOW HUH?" Black yells, making sure they can hear him from upstairs.

"Does any of you have any other order-" "STRIP TEASE!" Someone yelled again, 'who the fuck keeps on yelling? I swear it's a girl's voice' Lucky thought.

"Dude no...." He just stared at everyone, looking for whoever said that when someone short raised their hand.

"Yes?" Lucky asked when Robbie walks to him. "Can you bring me to bed? A-And bring me a cup of milk? And read me a story?" Robbie then yawned making everyone say 'awwwwe~'

I swear, Michiko's crying out of cuteness. "Alright then, Master. Come here." Lucky then kneeled down and opens his arms so he can carry Robbie off to bed.

He then stood up carrying Robbie when Vera slaps his bums making him jump a lil. He carries Robbie to his room, making the child cover his ears as they get past Aesop's room.

He opens the door and tucks him to bed. "I'm gonna go get milk, hm?" He said, about to get up but the child tugged on his dress. (Lmao)

Robbie yawns, and says "No... it's fine... just read me a story..." sleepily making Lucky mumble an "aawwww"

Lucky sat on the bed, telling him the story about Little Red Ridinghood as the child slowly succumbed to sleep.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
Not what y'all wanted, I know.
Not edited cus it's 2:00 am in the morning. Just comment what's wrong alright? XDDD