Naib x Reader (SmUTtY LeMonS)

IM OUT OF IDEAS!
SEND IDEAS OR SEND NUDES.
YOUR CHOICE.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You looked at the four boys standing in front of you. All of them looking away trying not to have any eye contact, sweat dripping from their forehead as well.

"Who ate my goddamn croissant?!"
You yelled, getting frustrated when no one answered.

"I SAID WHO THE FUCK ATE MY CROISSANT?!?" You then shouted, making William finally raise his hands and Freddy whispering to him, "You've yee'd your last haw, man."

"You!" You walked to him with your eyes squinted together as he literally tried to crawl away. You kept up with his pace and pulled on his damn ear.
"How dare you?!?! I trusted you-"
"Ow ow ow ow- OKAY STOP. I-I just- I WAS HUNGRY."
"YOU COULD'VE MADE PANCAKES."
You then pulled on his ear harder, also pinching his arms as he yelped in defeat.

You then kicked him, not that hard. You turned around as the others starts to walk away when you noticed Martha with Helena who was carrying some beers. "HEY HEY, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS PLANNING TO DO?!?"

They looked at you, getting all nervous as Helena handed it to Martha.
"W-We were just uhmmm..."
"You're planning to drink aren't you?"
"N-No we're just-"
"Count me in!"
Your arms wrapped around their shoulders as you lead them to some secret place so Michiko wouldn't see all of you drinking and shit.

Martha handed both of you bottles and began drinking, constantly talking about your lives when you weren't in the manor.

"Gaaaah! I remembered when I liked wearing some military costumes and my mom didn't like it cus I looked like a 'boy'." She mimicked her mom in the last words, Helena pats her back every time she hiccups.

'Damn, they all easily drunk. Lucky I'm still sober.' You thought as it was your turn to speak and tell a story.
"Maaaaan, I wanna be a cowboy!"
"I wanted to be a pirate!" Helena replied back, making you giggle at her stupideness.
"Are you supposed to wear two eyepatches? Cus y'know-"
She fake gasps, "tHAT'S OFFENSIVE-"

All of you heard some footsteps, shushing both of them before Martha starts singing. "Shut up you blind bitch." You said to Helena but she didn't seem to heard it making you giggle again.

The footsteps neared as the person opened the door to where you were, the closet of course.

"Babe?" That sounded like Naib, eh whatever. "Yeeees? Subadear-kun?" You snorted at your weeb ass.
(Did I spell his last name right?)

"You are drunk? But your underage- You have Helena and Martha along too?" You shushed him by putting your hands on his mouth. "Don't tell momma pleeeeease." Helena and Martha nodded, not wanting to get scolded by Michiko.

"Fiiine, just- this is your last bottle Hm?" Naib asked as he was pointing at the bottle on your hand which has like... one more drip of beer in it.
"But-"
"No buts."

And with that, you've gulped the remaining drink and yeeted the bottle to the trashcan. "Bye friends-" You started to wave at them, walking out with Naib.

"I'll see you all later." You whispered at Helena and she responded with a 'YES'.
"Oh no, you're not." Naib starts to pull you out of there as you gave them your final goodbye.

You put your arms around Naib's waist because yah, he's taller than you and you start to giggle like an idiot.
"What?" The hoodie man asked you-was he judging you? Ikd man. People this days.