Eli x Hastur (smut)

To that one reader that (I bet) is into tentacle play XD (omfgsorry)
Idontwannasoundmeanorsthm.
.. .-.. .. -.- . .. - - --- ---

Btw it has uhHHhh... daddy kink.... because my friend said so.... omfgimmaregretdis
@///-///@
^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

2 incapacitated, and 1 tied in a rocket-chair. Eli did his best to at least protect them as he continued on decoding.

One of his incapacitated team-mates tried to run to the rocket-chair but got hit by Hastur's tentacle. The Rocket-chair blasted off as a loud scream was heard in the whole map.

"Urghh.... idiots, idiots, idiots..." He whispered, decoding faster in case there's a chance for a draw.

Of course, the survivor that was hit earlier which was Martha, was tied to the rocket-chair. (Shut up, I love my main XDDDD) Naib rescued her and their game chasing around keeps on going until another rocket-chair went off.

Eli was done with decoding and used his owl to block Naib from getting hit when he vaults to the window.

His owl flew back to him as he came looking for another cipher. Walking around the boat and to the near cipher near the exit gate, he began decoding. He then heard a grunt as Naib was knocked down making him flinch and the cipher began to shake.

'I guess I have no choice...' He then approached the rocket-chair in which Naib was tied. Slowly and quietly taking steps around the rock near a shaking cipher, almost done. Then he tripped when a tentacle suddenly erupted in front of him. "OH FUCK ME-" He fell to the ground right in front of the rocket-chair and gave him a peace sign, "eheheh... sorry." The rocket-chair then flew off as Naib raised his middle finger at him.

He then stood up with a pout, dusting himself off. "'Oh fuck me?' I thought you're not allowed to say bad words in your place." Eli heard rustling from behind him, looking around and seeing Hastur with a smirk plastered on his face. (Weird amirite)

"That wasn't a-an invitation..." He took a step back, bumping on another tentacle beside the cipher making him stop as another one came out from the ground and went around his ankle, slowly slithering around his legs and to his right upper thigh. "H-Hnmmm... a-aH~" Eli's breathe hitched as Hastur chuckled at him.

Yes, the've met before and their first meeting wasn't very pleasant. I mean Eli wasn't all seductive and showing, I mean look at him he's covered... too covered and that's what caught Hastur's attention.

"Perhaps you can take off that blindfold for me, hmm~?" Hastur's approached him, raising his hands and slowly reached the tip of Eli's blindfold and fiddled with it with his fingers.

"A-Ah, no t-thank you I'm-" He tried to take a step back but remembered that one tentacle that was gripping his right leg.

The tentacle crawled up more and pressed hard on Eli's crotch making him gasp as his knees starts to shake either from fear or... something else? "S-Stop iT- ahH~!" He tried to make out words but the tentacle pressed harder, circling his newly formed hard on from under his cloak.

'Consider the fact that I am scared and horny-'  "What?" Eli heard him ask.
"W-What?"
"You were... mumbling something. Mind speaking up~?"
"I-I wasn't I'm just... hmph~" He didn't finish his sentence when the tentacle behind him which was obviously larger than the other one starts circling around his bottom, grinding in between his clothed ass cheeks and tapping its hole with the tip.