Anotha request with a long title

'Tis supposed to be the uhhh.... ehem
"Joseph x Eli x Aesop" thing in modern.... yea, enjoy or smth. 'Tis gon' be a weird one lemme tell ya.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Drawing and drinking coffee while it was raining. The things that makes Aesop calm while listening to music always gets cut off by his parents knocking on his door.

But this time it was different. It was violent and made him jump a little.

"Open the goddamn door Aesop!"
The knocking and rumbling outside continued so he let out a sigh.

He walks up to the door and gently opens the door. (I got some Sayori vibes y'all)

"What are this rumors at the school about you being gay?" His father yelled making him step back, nervousness and anxiety feeding on him.
(I got the horses in the back, AnXiEtY AtTaCK- AnXIetY AtTaCKkK)

"Seriously?"
"How are you not telling us?"
"How dare you?"

More rambling and yelling happened. Each word making him shriek back and get teary-eyed. That's the reason he didn't tell them, everything will be the same.

"We didn't pay for your school so you can get out sucking dicks!"

That one sentence made his tears fall, he felt mad. His their son, how and why would they hate him like that?

He felt like slapping his mom and so he did. It was hard, the sound was quite satisfying. It made his mom shut up.

Remembering his father is in the same room, he looked up at him horrified knowing what would happen next.

"How dare you? We raised you, what the hell?" Every word hurt, yeah and his dad smacked him too.

His dad took him to the front door and pushed him out, making him hit the muddy ground.

"Get out of my house!" His dad yelled at him, throwing his clothes and his bag out making them dirty too.

The sound of the door closing made him break. He finally cried and let out a sob while slowly picking up his dirty clothes and putting it in his bag while the rain pours.

He doesn't know where to go... He can go to his friends but he doesn't wanna be a burden.

"A-At least... I-If I could stay for o-one night I-" He takes out his phone out of his pocket.

He dialled Joseph's number and the phone began to rang.

"Hey man, what's up?" (Lol 'man')

"H-Hey Joseph, can I-I stay at your dorm? For a-at least j-just a day, just one day I-I swe-"

"Oh no, you're stuttering. What happened? Did something bad happen? ELI, ELIIII COME HERE"

He heard some mumblings as he was probably in speaker.

"Yes? Did something happen?" He heard Eli calmly said.

"C-Can I uhh... sleep there for just a-a day-"

"Oh, you can sleep here forever if you- I mean... yeah, sure. How about not just a day?"

Aesop let out a quite sob and a faint little "Thank you" before turning it off to begin on walking to their dorms.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Arguing on who's room Aesop's gonna sleep, Joseph and Eli heard a knock, stopping their conversation.