Adult! Jack x Little! Naib

This ain't no smut cuz that's pedophilia. Just a cute father and son thing... ? Read it pls, I'm bored and out of ideas.
Requested by that one reader.

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Starting a match, Naib sat down on the waiting area even tho the others doesn't wanna play with him. Well they think he's weak, I mean he tries. Don't go around telling someone they're weak! I'm talking bout Vera :<. That sassy attitude.

Anyway! Even tho no one wants to play with him. Aesop, Emily and Vera were forced because no one can play by themselves imeanthat'sobviousshutup.

"If we lose, I'm so gonna spray my perfume on your eyes" Vera sasses at him while rolling her eyes. Naib felt down and just sighed looking away.

Psh, the game then started with them being sent off to different places and Naib running to the nearest cipher. Arriving at that one cipher near the roller coaster, there was a cake- no moon cake on the box near it, oh and a note.

Naib walked it and red "Don't eat it if you aren't Naib ~Daddy dearest'
(I promised it ain't no smut, just deal with it lmao) "Huh? Odd" He said crumpling the paper and throwing it away.

Looking around making sure no one's watching, he just shrugs taking a bite.
He then starts decoding while eating, yup, there were times he missed the thing.... yeah.

Anyway, he finished decoding and felt something change. 'Strange' He thought running to go look for ciphers.

Going in the tent, he felt his heart... it was beating. His stitched heart was glowing and he started running, not looking back but he felt like his legs are so short.

Someone pulled him by his hoodie making him stop wriggling.

"Naib?" His heart was still beating so it wasn't a survivor. He was nervous... and a little confused as to why he felt so small. (Stfu and read, It's cute ack-)

He slowly looks behind him and he saw Jack with his mask up on his head with a dorky grin.

"aaAAaAA- sO cUTE! You literally are it!" Jack chuckled while tickling dat one cute lil boi.

Naib giggles pushing his hands off him
"Hh- stoOOoP-" He then exhales after Jack's tickle-torture wtf even is that I'm high.

Jack then puts him down. "Alright, alright let's take you to them." He said taking out his right hand. Naib only took two of his fingers to, he pointing finger thing and the 'fuck you' finger. Lmao laugh with me.

They started walking looking for other survivors as there were only 2 ciphers to decode.

Just kidding they went to ride the carousel (did I spell it right? XD).
Naib was giggling those cute kid giggles holy hell so cute  and Jack was there pretending to chase him.
(I do that all the time lol.... and I mean pretending)

Their next ride was to (his lap lol) the roller coaster, when they ride it they'll start to look for the others and ride with them yay.

Jack went to the front and sat first, pulling Naib next to him putting on the strap thing. Seat-belt? Yah

Then Jack started it, they started moving slowly to the top and then it stopped allowing them to look around and find the others just for a like..... 3 seconds ._. . Then it starts moving again making it slide down.

They both lifted their arms and screamed that it echoed through the whole circus.

The ride stopped and Jack stood up and took Naib off the fuckin coaster.

Hands typing on a cipher can be heard nearby. Naib let go of his hands and ran to the survivor that was decoding. Vera lmao.

He turned left making him bump on her upper thigh  (mMmMM).

Vera looked down shocked, but Naib just smiled at him. "What in the hell are you doing? Why are you like tha- what did you do? You could've just decoded, stop playing around." She said sassing.... again.

Their hearts start to beat, Vera saw that red light on the floor and began sprinting off.

When she left, Naib just looked up at Jack with a pout. "Did you hear all of that?"

"Yeah, pretty much. How is she so rude to you? You cute little wiggle bunch." He said bopping his nose.

(That's what I call my cAtTe)

"She should thank you later, for because of you, I didn't eliminate any of them." He said putting his hand on Naib's shoulder.

The alarm went off, showing the places of the exit gates. "Come on let's get outta here." Jack pats him on his head.

The others waited for Naib, as they unexpectedly came to the exit looking like this:

Jack puts him down and chuckles.
"Go ask Robbie some of his milk carton, it'll make you go back to normal." He pats his head yet again.

Vera was just standing there giving them a disgusted look, he then rolled his eyes at Jack when he glared at her.

"Go now" He shoos them as Naib waves running out and he waves back as well.

// that's how I doodle lmaooo.
Unedited lol

Have a sketch btw