Joseph x Aesop (smuUuUuT)

So someone be lovin the smuts of my two gay boi.

Me sketching be like:

Someone wanted them to be more kissy kissy sooooo <333

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It all started one morning, when everyone's having a nice meal and putting it in the sink after they've just finished. Each day everyday, everything starts with Aesop's screaming and constant yelling, telling Joseph to stop. 👀

Joseph slaps Aesop's ass (ah yes, the beginning of every love story) "HEY! STOP THAT!" Aesop then glares daggers at him, while proceeding on washing the dishes but checking behind him every minute to see if Joseph's sneaking.

Aesop then washed his hands. Reaching up the cabinet for that mug that he likes and he got it! But unfortunately Joseph slaps his ass again making him yelp the glass sliding off his hands. Joseph grabbed it before it fell to the ground though, chuckling at Aesop's startled expression. "CAN YOU NOT DO THAT EVERY TIME?!?"
Aesop hissed, getting the mug from Joseph's hand and walking away while glaring at the Hunter.

Aesop FINALLY got away from Joseph. Walking to the living room with the mug on his hands, he sat down on the couch, placing the mug on the small table in front of him. He looked at the two female on the other seat who were applying make-up on each other.

Aesop let out an annoyed sigh, "Where did you get that?" He asked Tracy who was now putting lipstick on Martha's lips. "Uhhh your lunchbox..." she said rolling her eyes. "It's not a lunchbox! And you do realise that I put those on corpses, right?"

Tracy and Martha stared at each other with shocked expressions, dropping the make-ups and running to the nearest bathroom while smudging the make-up off of their faces.

Aesop just let out a chuckle, "Idiots... now where are the brushes?" He mumbled out loud, going around the sofa where the girls sat. He then tried to reach under the couch with his foot but he couldn't reach for it so he went down on the floor, his chest on the ground and his left arm stretched under the couch while his ass up in the air.

"Holy shit..." He moved his hand away from something hairy he just touched from down there and just traveled his hands up, finally reaching the tip of a brush. He heard footsteps but ignored it, reaching out more to collect the other make-ups.

Not noticing the other presence in the room, Joseph went to sit on the couch but he noticed a foot behind it. Yes, he panicked, 'Holy shit what if that's a dead body? Will they suspect me?' He quietly stood up and walked to the side, enough to see the embalmer reaching for something under it.

"Ooh la la~" Joseph growled out, approaching him and placing his hand on Aesop's right bum cheek. ;3

Aesop got startled as his hand jolted, making it hit the couch as he quietly hissed in pain. "J-Joseph, what the hell? You scared the shit out of me!" Aesop yelled, about to pull his hand out when Joseph stepped on his arm, a smirk appeared on his face.