For dat one reader who loves Smiley face so much

Yessss, this one for you my dude.
It's a "Prisoner! Joker x Reader x Red Face! Joker" LEMON GUYS
Quite a long one uwu

I WARNED Y'ALL
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

(Y/N)... the one survivor that both the Jokers hated. She was good on kiting and fast at decoding. She even mocked them and the default Joker for being "ThiCc". (I think that's a complime-)

In every match, even if they win or lose, she always escapes. She's really hard to catch, considering that they just stare at her and not even move to chase her. Yeah, that's the actual reason.

Both Prisoner and Red face hate her... but secretly adore her.

Looking for a chance for both of them to be in a game with her. A game of 2v8 started.

"Does any of you all would like to join the game of 2v8?" Michiko asked while smiling at them, actually wanting to join the game too and hug her children. Lol cute.

"Can we?" Joker's skin Red face piped up and pointed at Prisoner. (I dunno what to call them so let's stick with this one shall we?) Both of them smirking evilly at each other.

"Actually Im the default here I should be making the decisions for the both of yo-" "No no no, let them. They only get to play sometimes so why not?" Michiko cuts him off.

"Pshh..." Joker mumbles something under his breath glaring at the both of them.

"I agree, even if I want to play in the game too. I mean, give them a chance."
My French husband chimed in. Ah, those beautiful blue eyes.

"Oh please- you just want to see Aesop and chase him around." Jack said and chuckled.

"Oh yeah? Like what you do when Naib's in the game with you?" Joseph replied.

"Can you both shut up?" Hastur yelled, getting annoyed.

"How about you and Eli shut up when you're in a room together?"

They keep on rambling and shouting at each other. Secrets getting revealed and everyone's faces is going red. Michiko just stood up and walked away, her eyebrows furrowed.

Both Prisoner and Red face walked away too, really getting annoyed and went to the room where the matches start.

Peeking through the curtains they saw her, talking with Eli. Oh, how they hated it when she talks with someone else.

They sat on their own chairs patiently waiting for the game to start as they hear that lightning and a glass break.
(I can hear the entrance omfg)

The place was the Red Church, which was perfect considering there's a basement~~~ in the place.

The game started, with those circle thing that appears when a survivor got the deduction wrong. The noobs only get that easy thing wrong.

They both teamed up, and eliminated at least 5 survivors in less than 30 minutes, leaving 3 more survivors and 3 more ciphers to decode.

They both entered the church, the left one as they heard a faint giggle. Peeking on the entrance they saw
(Y/N) talking with Eli.

"They still got time to talk? Really?" Prisoner whispered to Red Face, feeling even angrier at the guy.

They finally entered and of course both survivors already noticed.

"Follow me!" Eli yelled at her running to the window and hopped out.

Both Prisoner and Red face are behind them. Eli then pulled her hand as Red face was about to terror shock him but they were both hit.

"S H I T" Red face yelled, looking at the other Joker for any reaction.