Michiko x Helenaaaa <3

•v• Just... bare with my writing, pLEASE.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

Everyone cheered as they get out of their rooms one by one and to the living room. All of them got a letter from the host and something wrapped with a cloth and tied with a ribbon.

Emma of course, as the friendly and active person she is immediately woke everyone up to have a conversation at the living room. She's the one to open the letter, reading it out aloud so everyone could hear. Cuz y'know, not all of them can read *cough cough* HeLeNA *cough cough*

Emma reads it out aloud then Vera cheered, seemingly happy and excited when she unwrapped the violet two piece swimsuit that she got

Emma reads it out aloud then Vera cheered, seemingly happy and excited when she unwrapped the violet two piece swimsuit that she got. (Idk man I'm not a fashion gurl) They've all prepared stuff and shit that they need before going to the damn beach.

They all went out carrying their stuff and are excited to finally go outside and feel the nature because damn this manor is dead af. Walking out, they saw probably more than 10 carriages that are waiting for them probs because they can't fit in only one, IM NOT SAYING ANY NAMES HERE.... Violetta. Like omg the boys are already wearing their trunks wtf, Aesop is carrying a coffin.

"What the hell u gon do with that?" Martha asked him as they entered their carriage along with Aesop. There was a long silence until Aesop finally spoke up, ".... Floater." Which in return, Martha replied with an 'ooo'.

Meanwhile, at the gate. Everyone's already got in their carriage but Helena's blind so he kept on hitting that one pole near the gate. With a loud groan, she almost gave up when she bumped into someone.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Do you mind if you guide me to my carriage?" She softly asked, noticing that smell of Sakura fragment.
"Ah, not at all, dear. Come with me." Michiko said, pulling Helena along as she walked to her own carriage.

They both went in and sat facing each other, so basically Helena's infront of Michiko and yeh. "Aaaah, Momma Geisha! Thank youuuuu~" Helena said, giving her a sweet smile.

"Oh, darling. Don't call me momma, I'm not that old- or perhaps you'd prefer to call me tha-" Michiko was cut off when Jack entered the carriage.
"Sup bois, the other carriages are full soooo yep." Jack shrugged his shoulders but Michiko rolled her eyes in return.

"Where's Marry supposed to sit now?"
She yelled at him after lightly hitting him with her fan. "Ow! She's with Ydrah sheesh." (DID I SPELL THE NAME RIGHT?!?!?) Jack mumbled after scratching his head.

The carriage starts to move as Helena sat there in silence, hearing both the hunters argue. "Ah well, darling. Would you like cup of tea? Cookies?" Michiko asked her, snapping her from her train of thoughts.

"A-Ah well yea, I'd like a cookie." She mumbled, adjusting her eyeglasses. Psh, as if she could even see- ARENT YOU GUYS CONFUSED?!?! SHE'S BLIND BUT SHE WEARS THOSE KINDA GLASSES. Michiko handed her a cookie as she munched and nibbled at it making momma giggle at her adorableness.

"How about me? Don't I get a cookie as we-" "Shut up." Michiko cuts him off making Jack huff and cross his arms, looking outside the window and observing the fields instead.
"Where are we even going?" Jack asked again, attempting to make a conversation. "They're literally wearing swim trunks. Where the hell do you wear that- at a wedding? Jack..." Michiko stopped and let out a sigh.
"Use your brain sometimes, alright?"
And with that, Jack finally stopped talking.

The carriage went to a full stop, as they heard the survivors and some hunters cheered outside. They all went down one by one, happily jumping off of the carriage and running to the hot white sand. It felt like forever since they've got out the manor.

Helena inhaled the smell of the breeze and that sea water smell I smell every time I go to beaches. Helena gripped on her own gift from the host, seemingly shy and afraid to socialize. (She literally drinking beer last update-)
She gasped when she felt a hand on her shoulder so she looked to the side, giving whoever that was a confused look. "Aren't you gonna change?" Michiko asked her, observing at how she clutched the gift's ribbon.
"I erm.... need help with the-"
"Oh, don't worry~ I'll help you!" And with that, Michiko pulled her in the beach house.

Michiko pulled her into the changing room and unwrapped both of their gifts, unveiling those ummm... revealing swimsuits. Hers are red coloured with pretty Sakura flowers as designs, while Helena's was light-blue coloured. "Alright! Strip!" Michiko yelled out while smiling.

There was a veeeery long pause when Michiko spoke again, "Ah, here's your swimsuit. I'm gonna change as well. It's a two-piece by the way." She added, handing her her own clothing.

So basically, since I'm not into that much yuri, they changed their outfits and yeaaaah. Michiko observed as Helena changed though, probably to tell her if she did something wrong orrrr just really wanted to uhh... see her BoDeH.

They eventually got everything nice and uhhh hot. So yeah, they walked outta the house and to the sea side. Michiko holding Helena's wrist so she won't get lost... again. Ydrah and Marry cheered when they saw Michiko walked out, "What's up ladies~?" Michiko giggled and hugged both of them as they sat on those.... bended chairs with umbrella.

They talked and shit until Michiko whispered to Helena. "Wanna go swim?" She asked, Helena just nodded and smiled at her, following her as she got pulled again.

Michiko still held her wrist as it slowly snaked down to hold her hand. Helena gasped and acted as if she didn't notice anything as they lowered their bodies under the water. Michiko just giggled and splashed water on her face with her other hand making Helena gasp. Helena splashed back at her and the others played along, basically it became a little game.

Until Kevin jumped in the middle, "CANON BALL!" He shouted, William and Naib did the same afterwards.
Both Helena and Michiko giggled as they swam away from the others. Helena blushed when she felt a peck on her cheek, which in return she tackled Michiko and kissed her on every part of her face.

I am so awkward. BY THE WAY I NEED HELP. IM A ROLEPLAYER AND WE BASICALLY AT THAT PART WHERE WE FLIRT AND THE PLOT IS MY CHARACTER IS ACTING ALL TOP AND SHIT BUT IN THE END HE GOT SMASHED. SO WE BE FLIRTIN AND MY SUBMISSIVE ASS DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOO. I'm so awkward heeeeelp- hOW TO FLIRT.
ILY alllll, unedited btw.