Wu Chang x Fem! Reader (HAWT SMUT)

The one that requested said both of them soooooo :>

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

"Kevin, get off the damn table." Naib shouted at Kevin who was laying down on the table.

"Shut up, everyone wants some of me~. I'm literally giving myself away for free." He said bragging about himself with that shit eating grin.

"Oh sit on a dick, Kevs." You snapped, glaring up at him acnd continuing on eating. Just as you were to raise the spoon to your mouth, Kevin gasped and mumbled a "I'm not one to do that, Naib does that though-" enough for everyone to hear making them laugh and for you to choke on the food and spit it out.

"Disgusting. Right in front of my salad?" Aesop spoke up, giving everyone disgusted looks.
You just smiled and patted his back giving him a sympathetic look. Can you imagine living with this idiots?

"I'd sit on his dick." William jokingly winked at Kevin and proceeded on laughing. Everyone cackled at this as Robbie pushed Kevin off the table.
"In your dreams." Joker interrupted, walking in and drinking something from the fridge.

Ooo's heard from the whole room making William huff. "Oh shut up." Joker chuckled at this and walks outta room.

Vera walked up to you and sat at the chair near yours. You looked up at her and smiled, "What you up to?" She just squealed and handed you something.
"I made you a perfume! Not to imply that you smell or somethin- But I made you a prefuuume~!" She sang, proud at her own work and handed you the bottle with that squeezing thing.
"Aww thanks, that's very sweet of you." You smiled at her again until you heard her sigh, "I just don't know why everyone seems to hate me." She looked down at her palms, rubbing it circularly with her thumb.

She looked up at you, beaming with her smile again. "Would you want to try it out?" You just nod and put the thing on your lap. You sprayed it on your wrist, raising it up to your nose so you could smell it. 'Fuuuuck it smells good.'
"Holy mother of triangles, it smells like vanillaaaaa! I love it!" With that you sprayed it on your neck and shoulders, down to the waist.

Vera giggled, clapping her hands after you just liked her present. "Actually, that scent is soooo good you'll  literally wanna drink it so don't." You smiled at her again and though, 'who dafuq would drink a perfume-'

"Well ta-ta~ I must go for another match. Byeeee" She exclaimed, getting up from the seat and walking out.
A loud sigh escaped from your mouth as you stood up and headed to the halls, looking for the balcony. The manor is literally big, man. You then headed straight to the halls and ta-daa! You found it! Sliding the glass pane door, you stepped in and closed it behind you as you watched how the sky is so pretty even though it's colour grey.

It's almost night? As the sky darkened and the full moon was getting clearer. You leaned to the bars and felt the breeze was cold and  watched that one owl that look like Eli's swooping around.

You felt something brush against your bottoms as someone leaned down on your back and sniffed the back of your neck. "Who in the fuck?" You looked behind slowly, your eyes crossed with anger in them.

"Well, you smell so wonderful tonight~" That least favourite Wu Chungus bro u hate purred. (Jk I love black) "What the shit do you want this time?" You raised an eyebrow at him, about to duck until he snaked his arms around you and pulled you in a tight back-hug. Rubbing his BoOOoOnEr on your ass, you groaned out in discomfort which he probably assumed as something lustful as he kept on rubbing on you.

"I swear to god if you don't stop that I'll chop your meat off." You growled out in anger. However, he still tightened his embrace as his chest vibrated from the purring. (Dammit-)