46. Curiosity

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

- Sexual content.
- Anxiety over food.

Sorry for such a late update! I've been extremely busy. I also haven't been in a very good place recently but I want you all to know that your guy's neverending support and love helps me throughout the day constantly, whether you realize it or not. You impact me positively and I couldn't ever wish for anything better than this community we have built. I ask you to please be kind to others, and remind the people closest to you that you love them. They might need it more than ever right now.

- Love, Han

***

Brendon is so out of it when Tyler shakes him and Josh awake. He groans, rubs his eyes, looking up at them with furrowed brows and a pouted lip. "Hmm?" He hums. They're wide awake, like they have been for a while, which he wouldn't doubt considering they usually are the first one to be out of bed.

"Breakfast is ready." They say. "I let you both sleep in, so come on."

Brendon huffs, turning onto his side while shoving his face back into the pillows. "Ty," is all he can manage.

Tyler shakes their head. "Get up, Brendon."

Brendon groans. He's exhausted.

Without a second to pass, Tyler's hand flies down and smacks his ass in one swift motion, causing Brendon's eyes to widen instantly, looking back up at them again.

They stare down at him in return, giving it a light squeeze before pulling away. "Up. Now."

Brendon's heartbeat is too loud to even consider going back to bed. Slowly, he sits up, in shock as Tyler moves over to their husband and kisses his neck tenderly, making Brendon wonder why Josh's wake up call was much more pleasant.

His ass is throbbing.

Nonetheless he clears his throat and stands up, slipping his glasses on, waiting for Tyler to direct him before making any other move.

Josh's eyes flutter open then, smiling carefully. Tyler kisses him on the lips, brushing his hair back while whispering about breakfast being ready, and all Brendon does is bite his lip, mind running with so many thoughts he doesn't know what to do with them. He feels lively, young, excited. He wants Tyler to kiss him too and tell him he's good, followed with Josh's smile and his strong embrace.

Once Tyler helps Josh out of bed, Brendon's neediness overcomes anything else.

He follows them out of the room like a dog when Tyler leads them both into the kitchen. They already have plates made and coffee too, so each of them sit down, and silence follows that. It's not bad. Not bad at all. Brendon cuts into his over-easy egg with a smile eating away at his face and a knee pulled up to his chest for comfort. He's giddy. Glowing. Happy. Oh my god, he's so content with everything that he's not sure he's ever been this pleased.

All he can think about is how safe he is here. Josh is topless and Tyler has no pants on; Brendon is wearing his gym shorts and a shirt but he still feels just as free, because it's like every vibration from the night before was sent straight to his heart and mind, lifting his conscience. He's glowing from touch, glowing from progression, glowing from reaching a certain peak so much that he doesn't know what to do with all of this emotion except smile. He can't stop himself.