#11

⚠️

Anna's POV

I had an amazing time with Sarah at the mall. We were driving home after I had picked out many outfits.
"Sarah?"
"Yes"
"Thank you. For everything."
"Aww sweetie it's ok I can't wait to spoil you more."
I smile

You don't deserve this you should be dead
Shut up

We pull up to the front door. I still can't get over how big this place is. I walk into the house and into the living room.

"SURPRISE"
"what the heck?"
Standing in front of me was Nicole Row, Dan Pawlovich, Mike Naran, Dallon Weekes, Ryan Seaman, Tyler Joseph, Josh Dun, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, Andy Hurley and Joe Trohman.
"I'm not dreaming am I?"
"No your not" Joe laughs
Brendon walks up to me,
"Thank you so much Brendon."
"It's ok love"
"Guys meet Anna Urie"
Urie. That sounds so unbelievable
Everyone says hi and give me a hug.

Even though I love all these people and they all saved me, I felt very claustrophobic and felt like I couldn't breathe.
"Brendon. I'll be back just going upstairs" I whisper to him.
"Ok" He nods his head.
I run upstairs and run into my room. I shut the door and curl up in to a ball.

Josh's POV

We had all just met Anna and gave her a hug, but she seems off, anxious maybe. I saw her whisper something to Brendon who nodded his head and she ran upstairs. I thought I should follow her and as I got closer to her room I could hear her crying.

"Anna? It's me Josh. You ok?"
"Yep I'll be out in a second." It sounded like she was trying to prove she was ok but I could tell she wasn't.
"Can I come in please?"
"No I'm ok"
"Please Anna. It's only me"
She opened the door and I could tell she had been crying. Her face and eyes were red and her face was wet.

When she saw me she broke down crying and it sounded like she couldn't breathe.
"Hey. It's going to be ok you are safe and nothing is going to happen" I tell her as calmly as I can.
"Breathe in and out. 1 2 3 4. 1 2 3 4." I rubbed her back while she had her head in my chest.

After a while she calms down.
"I'm sorry" she tells me, in an extremely timid voice.
"It's ok it's not your fault"
"I don't like hanging around lots of people and there are so many people down there. And even though it's been a dream to meet you all, I never expected to meet you all at once" she explains.
I give her a big hug.
"I understand little Urie"
She giggles
"Little Urie?"
"Yes."
"Come on let's go downstairs it'll be ok" I tell her.

She follows me down the to where everyone was.

Anna's POV

Fuck you anxiety. Two attacks in one day. Why.

I follow Josh down to were everyone was and walk straight to Brendon.
"You ok kiddo?"
"Yep. Great."
"Ok."

I walk over to Josh and Tyler
"Hey"
"Hey you ok? Josh told me what happened"
"Sorry" Josh says.
"It's ok. I'm ok now I just got scared with so many people"
"Fair enough"

"Hey Anna" Patrick says from behind me. I jump "Sorry didn't mean to scare you"
"Hi Patrick it's ok"
"Before I say anything else, can I please call you little Urie?" He asks me like a little kid.
"No. That's what I'm calling her" Josh jumps in with.
I laugh.
"I mean I don't care but I think Josh does"
"Fine. I'll think of something else." He pouts.

Josh, Tyler, Patrick and I keep talking until Brendon announces that pizza is here.

Tyler's POV

Anna seems like a great girl. I feel bad for her not only because she had a anxiety attack but she kept pulling at her sleeves now don't get me wrong, it's almost winter but the house was extremely warm I was ready to take my shirt off but she kept her jumper on.

No that's silly she wouldn't do that
I tried to convince myself that I was thinking the worst but it wasn't working and I kept thinking about it all night.

Anna's POV

After I knew I was safe and not overwhelmed, I really had a good time. We played some board games, ate some pizza and talked; but something was bothering me. Tyler kept looking at my arms and that made me self conscious, like he knew, but how could he? I just pulled my sleeves over my hands and tried to ignore it.