#62

⚠️

Anna's POV

Whoop di do food
The waitress brings around our meals and my stomach starts twisting at the thought of eating. Pete looks at me and I smile to show that I'm ok. I manage to eat a quarter of my meal before I start feeling sick.
"Brendon?" I whisper.
"Yeah?"
"I can't eat anymore."
He looks at my plate and back at me and nods softly. I thankfully put my knife and fork down and gently tap my foot on the ground to the beat of Far too Young to Die: the song currently stuck in my head.
"Anna, so I have some news." Brendon starts. I internally panic. Was Liam out of jail? Or did my mother want me back?
"It's ok, it's good news." He says noticing my panic and I relax a bit.
"I have been invited to do a song for Disney's Frozen 2."
"Wait. Seriously?!"
He nods, smiling.
"That's amazing!" I squeal. I hug him awkwardly because we were sitting down. Josh takes a photo and smiles as I get a notification.

joshuadun tagged you in a post

I opened the notification to see a photo of me hugging Brendon with the caption:

After a bit of trouble these last few weeks, it was good to have Anna back in our lives and even better to see her smiling. Missed you Little Urie @/annarurie ❤️

Brendon had tweeted earlier basically saying that Liam took custody over me for a while but I was back.

@/brendonurie:
So you might of been wondering why we've been a bit quiet over the last 2 months, basically Anna's biological father tried to take her back and succeed but thankfully Anna is now back in our lives and we couldn't be happier.

"Get off your phones at the table." Sarah tells us.
"Oops sorry Sarah." Josh smiles, "my fault."
"I know." She laughs.

Everyone finishes their meals and we all get back into the same cars and drive back home. All of a sudden I start feeling really anxious. I take a few breaths quietly to calm down.
"You ok love?" Sarah asks concerned and I nod.
I'm fine everything is ok you're safe
Your dad wants you back
Go away. He's in jail
Really?
Yes
But what if he wants you back?
He can't. He's in jail
But Brendon and Sarah don't want you
Josh hates you
Pete thinks you're annoying
Dallon thinks you're a baby
Tyler is irritated at you
Everyone hates you Anna!

"No they don't. Shut up!" I unknowingly say out loud.
"Anna? What's wrong?" Josh say turning around in the front seat. I start crying.
"I'm sorry."
"Why? What's wrong?"
Sarah pulls the car over to the side of the road and Josh leaps out and gets in the back next to me. He pulls me into a hug and I cry into his shoulder.
"Anna shh it's ok. You're safe, and we all love you so much." He rubs my back. "What happened?"
"I-I don't k-know. I just started feeling really anxious all of a sudden and then I was being shouted at. I'm sorry."
"Don't apologise. It's ok, I promise."

I lean up against his shoulder, crying, as Sarah pulls into our driveway. Josh hops out of the car and goes around to my side of the car and picks me up out of the car.
"Please make it stop." I whisper.
They don't care
No one does
You should of died
It's all fake

"Anna? What happened?" Brendon says rushing up to us.
"It won't stop please make it stop."
"What stop sweetie?"
"Voices."

Josh takes me to my room and Gerard comes as well, leaving the others downstairs.
"Anna," Gerard says, taking my hands, "what happened?"
"I don't know, I was just looking out the window when I started feeling really anxious and then I couldn't stop the voices. I'm sorry."
"It's ok, don't apologise. Can you still hear it?"
I nod, timidly.
"What are they saying?"
I shake my head, I'm not repeating it and I say that.
"Ok, look at me. Take a deep breath in, hold it and release it."
I do as he says and he nods.
"There you go, it's ok. The voice's words are not true. Ok? We all love you so fucking much."
"I'm sorry."
"A, it's ok you don't need to apologise."
"Oh ok, thank you."
"No problem."
He pulls me into a tight hug, where I feel safe.