#13

⚠️

Anna's POV

I close my laptop I pack up my school work because I had finished early for the day. I had been with Brendon and Sarah for 2, almost 3 months but I still hadn't told them. I couldn't bring myself to tell them. I wanted to but I was so scared that they would send me back.
"Anna! Come here!" Brendon calls from downstairs.
"Coming!"
I run downstairs to see Panic!, IDKHow, TØP and FOB in the living room.
"Hey what's up?" I ask, "What are you all doing here?"

They all look at each other and smile.
"We're going on tour!" Pete announces.
"Wait what? But you haven't finished the album yet Brendon"
"Yeah and it won't be finished for a very long time due to malfunctions but I missed touring and wanted to do a show with everyone so we are going on a international tour" he explains.
"Wait so everyone in this room is going on tour?" I question, because none of this made sense to me.
They all nod their head.
"So what about me?" I ask
They are sending you back to the orphanage of course
"What do you mean?" Sarah asks.
"Who do I stay with if everyone is going on tour?"
"Anna, you are coming with us" Brendon chuckles.
"I'm going on tour, with all my favourite bands! Seriously!?" I shout.

They laugh at my reaction and nod.
"We leave in a week." Ryan tells me.
"This is amazing!" I scream.

They all walk off to go do management for the tour and Tyler walks up to me. I knew what he was going to ask just by looking at his face.
"Have you told them yet?" He whispers to me.
"No. I'm sorry Tyler. I can't. I just can't."
"It's ok. But you really need to tell him, before we go on tour."
I shake my head.
"Please Anna," he pleads.
"Tyler, can you please tell him. I can't bring myself to tell him."
He sighs
"Ok Anna, but he's still going to want to talk to you"
He walks off and I run up to my room, knew Tyler was going to tell Brendon.

Ha. Brendon and Sarah are going to send you back.
No. They are going to be there for me
Dude you literally had to get Tyler to tell them. Wuss

I lay on my bed until I hear footsteps.

Brendon's POV

Tyler and Anna have been very secretive lately and I really want to ask but I know that they will tell me if they want.

After we announced to Anna we were going on tour, we all walked off to sort our own things out when I saw Tyler walk up to Anna. After they exchanged a few whispers, Anna went upstairs and Tyler walked up to me.
"Hey man. Can we talk?"
I nod and we walk out to my studio.

"What's up Ty?"
"Umm so I don't really know how to tell you this but umm..." he pauses
"Umm what?" I inquire
"Anna self harms" he tells me really quietly.
"What?"
He nods, "She wanted to tell you for ages but was scared you were going to send her back to the orphanage"
"How long have you known?"
"Since I first met her, so about 2 months"
"What! How did you know and why didn't you tell me?!" I half-shout at him.
"I figured it out due to her odd behaviours like making sure her wrists were covered and I didn't tell you because it wasn't my place"

How could I of been so stupid not to notice?

"Sorry Ty, I didn't mean to yell I was just made at myself for not noticing it" I explain.
"It's ok but you can't blame yourself for it because after she knew that I knew, she became even more wary so no one else would find out"
I nod, "I'm going to talk to her"
"Yep good idea"

I walk up to her room and knock on her door.
"Come in"
I give her a big hug, "Sorry A"
"I'm guessing Tyler told you," I nod, "and why are you saying sorry Brendon?"
"I'm sorry that you felt like you couldn't tell me." I tell her.
"It's ok. I didn't tell you because I speak scared you and Sarah were going to send me back"
"Oh A, we would never send you back, especially not for that"
She nods into my chest and I kiss her head.
"Please, if you ever feel like doing that tell me. Even if it's at 2am. I don't care."
"Ok" she whispers.

"Can I please have it?"
"Have what?"
"What you use to harm yourself" I tell her.
I can tell she is very hesitant.
"Go on Anna," Tyler says from the doorway "You don't need it." He walks in and sits on the other side of Anna.
"But," she starts.
Tyler shakes his head, "right now you think you need it but trust me you don't need it and you can do this without it."

Anna's POV

Both Tyler and Brendon were in my room trying to make me give up my blades but I can't do it. I get up and walk to into my bathroom.
Surely keeping one won't be too bad
I grab my little box and pull out one of the blades and hide it under a roll of spare toilet paper, I bring the rest of them out to the two boys waiting for me.
"Here," I say handing the box to Brendon, "that's all of them"
"You sure?" Tyler asks.
Tell them yes. Lie to them. You gave them all to them.
"Yes that's all of them"
They both hug me.
"Well done A" Brendon says to me.
"I'm proud of you" Tyler says to me.

I feel so bad lying to them but I can't give all of them up, no yet anyway.

"Come on," Brendon says, "Let's go downstairs"

—————
Hiya.
So I changed my username so sorry about that.
Please if you are enjoying this story, don't be a ghost reader. Vote, comment whatever just tell me. Thanks.

Stay safe
Love you all

Kelsey 😊