#14

⚠️

Anna's POV

"Wake up! Wake up!"
I have no idea what time it is but I know that it's early, way too early.
"Come on Anna, we're going on tour!"
"Alright Josh, alright" I laugh as I get out of bed.

Today was our first day of tour and it's so early.
"Josh do I really need to get up? It's still dark" I complain and look at my clock, 4:34.
"Yep. Come on little Urie we have coffee downstairs" he walks out of my room.
Mmm coffee
I rush into my bathroom to brush my mop of hair and to make sure I had everything.

Once I know I have everything and have packed my suitcase, I go downstairs to see everyone going on tour. They had all stayed the night so that we could all leave early.
"Morning" I yawning.
Brendon hands me a travel cup of coffee and I smile to show my appreciation.
"Let's go!" He says.
"Hey Brendon?" I ask.
He hums a response to show he is listening.
"The fans don't know about me yet, do they?"
"Crap your right. We better let them know. Would you like to do a twitch livestream later?"
I nod my head.

"Right the bus is packed and we are ready to go" I man I had never seen before said.
"Thanks Gary." Patrick says.
Gary gets into the driver seat
oh so he must be the driver
No shit Sherlock
Shut up
Nah I'm good
Why can't you just leave me alone!

"Anna? You good?" Tyler asks me
I nod my head and jump onto the Panic! tour bus.
We had three buses, one for people in Panic!, one for people in Fall Out Boy and the final one was for both Twenty One Pilots and IDKHOW.

"Let's go!" Brendon shouts as he runs around the bus.
"See ya Sarah!" I shout out the window. Sarah couldn't come with us because she had work which sucks so much but I can call her whenever I want.
The bus sets off and we all go to the bunks to pick one. Dan picks the one on the left top bunk, Mike underneath him, Brendon bottom right, me top left and Nicole on the bunk between Dan and Mike. Due to being woken up early I fall asleep on my bunk.

—Dream World—

"No mum! I'm sorry please don't hurt me!"
"No you little shit. You deserve to die! You are worthless, ugly and no one, no one wants you!"
She pushes me into the wall and throws her wine glass at me.
My head thumps as dad enters the room
"What is happening!" He shouts.
"This little shit didn't clean the house!"
"Why not?!"
I shrug, too scared to say anything
"WHY NOT?" He yells.
He punches me in the chest and locks me in my room.

Normal World—

"Ahhhhhh" I shoot up in my bed, breathing
heavily.
"Shh it's ok. It was just a dream" Brendon give me a hug rocking me backwards and forwards. I look up and see Dan, Mike and Nicole. I push my face into Brendon's chest. I didn't want to see anyone in my state.

I sit there until I hear Brendon telling them to leave. I raise my head and look at him.
"What happened A? You seem pretty shaken up"
I shake my head.
No he can't know
"Ok. But if you want I'm here to talk."
"What's the time?" I ask him.
He looks at his watch, "9:03, want some breakfast?" I nod my head. We go into the kitchen area and I sit at the table. Dan, Mike and Nicole are there and before they can say anything I say that I'm ok and I don't want to talk about it.

"Hey Brendon? Can we go live to let them know?"
"Are you sure your up for it?"
I nod my head and he sets up everything he needs to go live while I finish my toast.

"What's up my Vros. How are you all?"

After answering a few question he says,
"So I have some very important news to tell you. Sarah and I have adopted a daughter!"
He gestures for me to come into frame here goes nothing
"Hi everyone"
Omg she's gorgeous
Brendon I love her
Is she Australian or something?
I laugh.
"I'm glad you like me. Yes I'm Australian and I'm 13 years old"
The chat goes crazy with supportive comments
Aussies unite!
I love your accent
But there was a few horrible comments
Beebo I love you but really? Her?
Ngl she's pretty ugly
🤮🤢

I think Brendon saw them but he didn't say anything
Ha. See he agrees with those comments
No he doesn't.
Then why didn't he defend you
Maybe he didn't see them
Pfft he definitely saw them

Brendon quickly ends the livestream when he notices how quiet I become.
"Hey. Don't listen to the comments. There are so many people who support you. Don't listen to those trolls. I love you"
I give him a small smile and walk to my bunk and lay down and just cry.

Brendon's POV

After ending the livestream I became really mad at my fans. Why do they hate new people who come into my life I think as I remember what happened with Sarah. I tried cheering up Anna but I knew it hit her hard.

Ty

Hey at the next stop
can you come over?

Yeah sure what's up?

I introduced A to the fans
and they gave her a bit of hate
and now she's upset

Yep ok. See you soon

Thank Ty

The bus soon stopped at a fuel (A/N: gas?) station and Tyler hopped onto our bus.

"Thanks Tyler"
"All good man. Where is she?"
"In her bunk"
He walked over to Anna and I walk into the living space.

Tyler's POV

After Brendon texted me I knew I had to check with Anna to make sure she knew that they didn't matter. I, or Brendon, didn't want her to relapse.

I walk over to Anna's bunk.
"Hey. You ok?"
She shakes her head and hiccups.
"Why... do they... hate... me?" She sobs.
I hug her
"Because they are jealous of you. They want to be adopted by Brendon and spend time with him all the time."
She nods her head.
"Can you take my phone?"
I look at her with a weird look
"I don't want to see all the hate. I don't want to relapse or anything. I'll ask for it back when this all blows over" she explains.
I nod and she hands me her phone.
"You're a smart child y'know"

I give her a hug and we walk into living space to see Brendon on his phone.
Anna tells Brendon that she's ok and we all, Dan, Mike, Nicole, Brendon, Anna and I, all play a game of monopoly.