#20

⚠️

Tyler's POV

Anna came back from soundcheck with Panic! and had quickly rushed to the bathroom. At first, obviously, I didn't think much of it. But when 10 mins had passed, I knew something was up.

"Anna? You ok?" I softly ask her through the closed door.
"Yes I'm fine" she sniffs
"Are you sure? It sounds like you're crying"
"Yes Tyler. I'm fine" she says with more force. But it was the kind of force that made her sound like she was hiding something which worried me.
"Open the door" I firmly tell her.
"No I'm ok. I'll be out in a second"

I know that I'm not getting anywhere anytime soon so I leave her alone and wait for her with everyone. She comes back and her face is slightly red, like she had been crying and tried to cover it up. I worryingly look over at Pete and he's noticed too. I glance over at Anna and she mouths "I'm fine."
Two words all of us Pete, Josh, Brendon, me, have used many times.

Anna walks outside after telling everyone that she needs some fresh air and assuring us she's ok. I follow her and quietly sit next to her on the steps of the bus.
"I'm ok Tyler, before you ask"
"You sure?"
"YES!" she shouts.
"Sorry Anna. I'm just worried"
"I'm sorry I shouldn't of gotten so agitated"

We sit in silence for a while before I break the silence with 4 simple words.
"Show me your arms."

She stares at me.
"What! No. I told you I'm fine"
"Please Anna." I plead
"No! Why can't you trust me? I shouldn't have to prove to you. If you trusted me you would take my word for it!" She shouts and runs off.
"A! Please! Stop!"

Pete and Dallon come out.
"What's with all the yelling?" Dallon asks.
I sigh, "I think Anna has relapsed and I tried to talk to her but she lost it and ran off"
"Right. Go tell Brendon and I'll try to find her" Pete says worry in his eyes.
"I'll try as well" Dallon says and the two bass player go in different directions to try and find her.

"Brendon?" I call out as I walk back onto the bus.
"Yo. What's up?" He asks cheerfully, beer in hand.
"Umm Anna has ran off"
"WHAT? Why?"
"I think she may have relapsed and I tried talking to her but she got defensive and bolted. Pete and Dallon are looking for her now. But she's not in the right mind space right now."
"Crap. Ok. What do we do?" He says placing his beer on the table.
"I'm going to try messaging her but we need to find her."

And with that Brendon was off. Josh was nearby and heard the entire thing and ran off with Brendon, knowing he would be loosing his mind.

Anna's POV

I don't know why I yelled.
I don't know why I ran.
He was just trying to help.
He was right.
I had relapsed.
I was loosing control.

I ran as fast as I could. In retrospect, I had no idea where I was going. I just ran. Around a few corners, down some streets until I found a bench over looking a river. *buzz* I look down at my phone. I had messages from most of them. I guess Tyler told everyone.

Anna I'm so sorry please let us know you're safe. - Tyler

A, please message me I'm worried about you. I'm not mad I love you- Brendon

Please tell someone where you are. Running away from shit isn't how you solve it. Don't do anything stupid -Pete

Where are you? Please. Just one of us - Dallon

Kiddo, come back your father is worried - Zack

Please Little Urie, I need you to tell us where you went. Only one of us will come if that's what you want. - Josh

I love you so much Anna, please tell one of them where you are - Sarah

I felt so bad and I crashed onto the ground in sobs, I had hurt everyone. With my tear filled eyes, I sent my location to Pete before my sobs overcame my body.
"Shhh it ok. It's going to be alright" someone's voice said while rubbing my back.
"Pete?" I croaked out.
"Yes. Everything's ok. Breathe. In and out. Focus on my voice."
I sobbed into his shirt, shaking so much.
"I'm so-rry I r-an I got sc-ared"
"It's ok. No one is mad at you."
"Bu-t I-I hurt T-yler and ev-eryone"
"No you didn't. We are just worried about you."
"I messed up P-pete" I whisper.

Pete's POV

The little girl cried into my shirt and kept apologising.
"I messed up P-pete" she whispered into my chest.
I immediately knew what she was talking about.
"Can you please show me?" I softly ask her. She shakes her head.
"I know you don't want to, but it's important"

She gingerly pulls her sleeve up and I can see her fresh cuts still slightly bleeding along with all her old scars.
"I'm sorry Pete." She whispers. I pull some tissues out of my backpack and gently apply pressure to the cuts.
"It ok Anna. It was just a small relapse. Anywhere else?"
She nods and takes off her jacket to expose the cuts and scars on her shoulder.

I text everyone to let them know she is ok and safe. I make sure her cuts weren't too deep, which thankfully aren't, and I place her on my lap and rocked backwards and forwards until her breathing evens out and she stops shaking

I pick her up and walk back to the buses. She starts to fall asleep in my arms but fights it.
"Shh it's ok you can go to sleep" and with that she falls asleep.

I return to the buses with the worried look of all the band members. Brendon and Tyler had both been crying. I place her in her bunk and go to Brendon and Tyler.

"Ty you were right. She had relapsed. She's ok for now, she's asleep"
"How though?" Brendon questioned, "she gave me all her blades"
"People who self harm and give someone there blades, might still keep one because they aren't ready to let go." Tyler whispers.

Zack comes up to Brendon and I,
"I know a lot has happened but what about the show?"
"Dallon! Ryan!" Brendon calls out.
They walk up to him.
"Are you two ok to play tonight?"
"Yep. Is she ok?"
"Awesome and yes for now."

The two walk off to get ready for the show.
"We're ok to play" I tell Zack.
"I think I'm ok to play" Tyler mutters. "And I'm good" Josh adds.

I look over at Brendon who had just crashed to the floor, I sit next to him.
"You can't blame yourself for what happened. And neither can you" I say to Brendon while also looking at Tyler, "Shit happens and she just needs us now more than ever."
Brendon nods and gets up.

"Let's play I guess then"

————————————————
Holy sugar! Thank you so much for 500+ reads. I really appreciate :)
Hope you all have a good day/night