Stupid Bitch

(Alex's POV)

It's a few month into the guys tour and everything has been going great. Nikki has become like the brother I never had, me and Tommy's friendship is stronger than ever, my dad and I sit and talk every night, and Vince, well he's Vince. Currently we're sitting on the bus, drinking and chatting, Vince has a groupie is his lap as usual, sticking his tongue down her throat.

"Vince gross, can you please do that somewhere else?" I say disgusted, sitting down in Tommy's lap after grabbing a bottle of Jack.

"Uhm excuse me, but I'm going to do whatever I want with him, wherever." She rolls her eyes at me, scoffing. "Slut" she mumbles, turning back to Vince, and I immediately stand up.

"Could you speak up? I couldn't hear you with Vince's dick down your throat." I say dangerously, handing my bottle of Jack to Tommy. He places it on the table, standing up behind me, ready to grab me if I lunge at her. She stands up as well and walks towards me, now only a foot away.

"I said, you're a slut. You flirt with Tommy, Nikki, and that old guy who never talks every day." She speaks louder, twisting her hair in her fingers. I glare into her eyes, ready to slap that stupid smirk off of her face, I get in her face, mine stone.

"First off, the "old guy who never talks" is my father, but of course you wouldn't know that because you're too busy trying to fuck everyone that walks past you. Second, Nikki is like a fucking brother to me so yeah, I'm gonna talk to him if I want. Third, Tommy is my best friend, and I've hung out with him every single day since I met him. So before you go around falsely accusing people of things, get your facts right. At least I'm not the one hopping from one band to the next, probably carrying a couple STD's along with me, fucking whore." I say before turning around to go back to Tommy. She grabs my hair, pulling me back, and I whip around, staring daggers at her. I can see the fear in her eyes, and I punch her right in the nose, causing her to fall down. I jump on top of her, and continue to beat the absolute shit out of her, until I hear yelling and feel myself being lifted off of her.

"Let me the fuck go! Let me go! This bitch is getting what she deserves!" I scream at the person dragging me away, thrashing around until I give up, knowing it's useless. I hear her crying, and I smirk, given the satisfaction of knowing I probably broke her nose.

"At least I can actually get some, unlike you. You're too fucking ugly and pathetic, none of these guys would even want to get with you anyways!" She yells back, being held by Vince. Causing me to go into a full rage, I spit in her face and break free from whoever was holding me. I kick her in the stomach, hearing her cough as she falls back into Vince, now both on the ground. I stomp on her ribs, seeing her wince in pain, until I'm dragged away again. I'm pulled to the back door, figuring out it was Tommy pulling me, and he stands in front of me, guarding me from doing anymore damage. Mick stands up and walks towards her, after Vince has helped her up to sit on the couch.

"Don't you ever, ever disrespect my daughter like that again. You hear me? Cause next time, I won't let Tommy hold her back, you got that? We'll take you to the nearest hospital, but after that, we're gone. Don't bother coming to another show." My dad says calmly, which I'm my opinion, is ever scarier than the yelling. Vince gets her a couple ice packs, and Tommy still holds me against the door, knowing I could lose it again at any second. We finally get to the hospital, and she starts to walk off the bus.

"Make sure the door hits you on your way out, stupid bitch!" I scream, she glares back at me, hopping off the bus, and the doors close. The driver pulls away, and Tommy finally releases me, allowing me to get my Jack Daniels and start chugging. I drink a good 1/5th of the bottle before putting it back down, huffing.