Drunk Alex

(Alex's POV)

We get to Tommy's parents house and get everything up in the guest room. Tommy begins to unpack and I go downstairs, seeing his mother in the kitchen.

"Hey Mrs.Lee! Need any help?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Please, call me V. I'd tell you my real name but it's hard to pronounce. But no I don't need help, although if you'd like to stay and chat that would be nice." She laughs and I smile, sitting at the counter.

"Okay V, thank you. So this is where Tommy grew up?" I ask and she nods.

"Yes, he was a crazy child. Always having fun, playing the drums since he was 4 years old. There was rarely a time I didn't see him happy or living life to the fullest." She smiles at the memories.

"That sounds like him, he's still as happy as can be." I giggle, leaning forward on the table. His father walks in and greets me.

"Hello Alex, how are you?" He asks.

"I'm really well actually, I'm glad to get to spend some time with you guys. How about yourself?" I tap a beat on the table.

"I'm great thank you, we're glad you're here. I can see you've picked up some habits from Tommy." He says and I look at him confused. He looks at me tapping on the counter and I stop.

"I apologize. Being around him 24/7, it's hard not to." I explain and both his parents laugh.

"So, let us hear this story of what made you two finally get together." His mother asks and I smile to myself.

"Well it's a bit crazy, but whenever he was with Roxy, she was rude as hell. She called you and I both cunts which obviously didn't sit well with either of us. They got into a really big fight and then Roxy stabbed him with a pen. Tommy got the bus pulled over and Roxy wouldn't stop hitting him. She called you a cunt again and he hit her, but it was out of self-defense I promise. He rushed to the back of the bus and once she got off, I went after him. He was driving himself crazy and once I got him calmed down and talked to him, he kissed me and I think that's when we both kinda just knew. It's supposed to be us." I explain the whole story, his parents invested in every word I say.

"Well I'm happy for you two, genuinely. When I met that Roxy girl, I was taken aback. I knew that you two would end up together though. I'm happy he's with you, you're good for him." His mom beams and his father nods as well. I smile widely, a blush spreading across my face.

"Thank you, I couldn't be happier we're together. I was scared at first because I'm not good with the whole love thing, but it's so easy with T. He makes me feel like the only girl in the world." I put my chin in my hands, feeling at ease. I feel arms wrap around me from behind and I reach around, putting my hands in Tommy's hair.

"Well hello there, get everything unpacked?" I ask giggling.

"Yes ma'am, what are y'all talking about?" He questions and I look to his parents.

"Nothing important." His mom says, continuing to cook.

"Come on, now my parents and girlfriend have secrets from me?" He whines and I turn around, pecking him on the lips.

"Quit whining and let's help your mother." I hope off of the stool, walking around the counter.

---

It's the end of the day and Tommy takes us to one of the most expensive restaurants he can find.

"T, why do you always have to go all out?" I laugh pulling up my black, body-tight dress. It v's in the front, showing a bit of cleavage and is backless.

"Because my family, and my girl, deserve only the best." He explains as he pulls on his suit. I put on my black wedges, diamond earring, and begin to look around for a necklace. I feel hands cover my eyes and I begin to giggle.

"Tommy what now?" I say, trying to steady myself. I feel cool metal hit my neck and then his hands are removed. I look in the mirror and see a heart with an opal and yellow stone in it. I turn around, pulling Tommy into me.

"Are these our birthstones?" I smirk, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Of course, do you like it?" He asks nervously.

"I love it, of course I love it." I get on my tiptoes to kiss him and then pull away.

"You know, I figured in heels you'd be at least as tall as me." He jokes, slapping my butt in the process. I just roll my eyes and finish up my makeup and hair before we go downstairs to his parents.

"V, you look beautiful!" I grab her hands smiling at her red, also body tight dress.

"Thank you Alex, I haven't worn anything like this in a long time. I'm a bit nervous." She says shyly and I smile, linking arms with her.

"Don't worry, we'll rock it together." I say, winking at her.

We walk out of the door and Tommy's father drives us to the restaurant and we get our table quickly, sitting down. We chat and order our food, all getting drinks as well. I have a bit too much to drink and well, things get kinda interesting.

"So, how long have you and Alex been together then?" His mother asks and I'm quickly to reply.

"Almost 3 years now, that's crazy right? Like whole three years. I love you T." I slur and everyone begins to laugh.

"Well, mom, dad. This is drunk Alex, it's her alter ego." He explains as he chuckles.

"I am not drunk, you're lying." I say dramatically, making everyone laugh once more.

"Alright, let's go home. She doesn't get loud or anything, but she loves to d-a-n-c-e when she's drunk." Tommy spells out the word so I don't begin doing it. He pulls me up and we walk out, Tommy taking care of the check. We get back home and I pull off my shoes instantly.

"How about we have a little party of our own here, huh?" His mom asks and I shake my head rapidly. Tommy puts on some music and I begin to dance drunkenly, pulling his mom to dance with me. We have a blast as the guys watch us, talking on the couch. His mom gets a bit drunk too and we're having the times of our lives. We finally settle down and I collapse into Tommy's lap.

"Yeah? You tired now?" He asks and I nod, shutting my eyes. I feel myself being pushed up and my eyes whip back open.

"Okay let's get you to bed before you pass out here." He waves to his parents as we head to the stairs.

"Goodnight V, goodnight David." I yell as we walk up the stairs.

"Goodnight you two, we'll see you tomorrow." His father says. We get to the room and Tommy changes my clothes for me, and helps me take off my makeup. He lays me down in bed and then hops in next to me but I push him away.

"I have a boyfriend, you can't do that." I murmur and he chuckles.

"Alex, I am your boyfriend." He moves back into me. I push him away again and begin to pout.

"No, my boyfriend is Tommy Lee. And he'll beat your ass." I groan.

"I am Tommy, turn around babygirl." I turn around and see Tommy laying next to me.

"Tommy! I love you!" I yell and wrap myself around him, kissing his collarbone. I feel his arms wrap around me too and I instantly get comfortable.

"Goodnight Alex, I love you too." He whispers.

Yayyyyy update! This chapter is eh but I hope you like it!