Calm

(Alex's POV)

After getting in trouble with Doc for fucking up the entire floor of the hotel, he grounded us to our rooms. We weren't allowed to go to any clubs at all, and we could only be in each other's rooms. The only time we were allowed to leave was to go to shows. I mostly slept in Tommy's room or in my dad's room because Nikki and Vince always had groupies with them. It had gotten insanely boring, but the new hotel had a fridge full of mini-bottles. Everyone knows my alcoholic self couldn't resist, and me and Tommy ended up splitting his entire fridge. We hadn't had too much alone time together since the tour started, so we decided that tonight it would be just us.

"Why? Why are we watching this movie again? I don't understand your obsession with it." Tommy complains, his arm wrapped around my shoulder as I down another bottle. I had put on Saw, and Tommy hates all the gore. I, however, am a horror movie fanatic.

"Because I love it! It really gets in your head and fucks with you, plus I love watching you act like a little pussy when you're scared." I say, giggling as Tommy covered his eyes at one of the scenes. We sat and watched, and I teased him the whole time. At some of the worse parts, he would shove his face into my stomach so he didn't have to watch, making my heart race. I had to calm it down every time, and it was getting annoying. Tommy eventually got up to use the restroom, so now was the time for me to pull my prank on him. I took some Saran Wrap and tape out of my bag, and taped it to the door frame of the bathroom, around the height of his head. After a minute, he opened the door and started to walk out.

"Hey, I think we need more-" Tommy begins, until he gets cut off, falling flat on his ass after getting a face full of plastic. I bust out laughing, so much so that my stomach begins to hurt. Tommy sits up rubbing his head, before he gets a mischievous smirk on his face. "Alright Alex. You wanna play that game? We can play it." He says, making me worried for what was to come next. He just got up on the bed and laid back next to me as if nothing had happened.

"You aren't going to do anything?" I ask looking at him. He just shrugs at me.

"Expect it when you least expect it babe." Tommy says flatly. I just shrug at him, knowing he probably won't even do anything, and lay my head on his chest. We continue watching movies before I start to yawn. I had completely forgotten about the prank at this point.

"You can go to sleep if you want to, I'm getting a bit tired myself." Tommy says, turning on his side towards me. I just nod at him, and lay on my back. After awhile I close my eyes and feel myself starting to drift off a bit. About 5 minutes later, I feel something sticky drizzling down my face. I pry my eyes open to see Tommy smiling smugly, with a bottle of chocolate syrup in his hands. I grab it from him, jumping out of bed, as it continues to drip down my face.

"Oh now you've really asked for it!" I shout, he leaps out of the bed, and I stand up on it, bottle in hand. He starts to run, and I chase him all around the room with the chocolate syrup, both of us laughing loudly. I finally get him pinned in a corner and go to pour it on him, but he grabs my hands, wrestling with me. I finally drop it on the ground once he starts to tickle me, causing me to giggle like a little school girl.

"Tommy!" I scream, unable to contain my fits of laughter. He continues to tickle me, until I fall on the ground, and I surrender. He sits on top of me, basically straddling me, while I cross my arms looking up at him.

"Who's the boss?" Tommy asks with a smile. I just huff and look to the side, although I'm still unable to contain my smile. "Come on babe, who the boss?" He asks again with a chuckle.

"You're the boss, T." I mumble, still with my arms crossed. He raises his hands in victory and begins to chant. "Yeah have your fun, you have to clean this up though." I tell him, pointing to my face. He leans down and lick from my jaw, all the way to my temple. I shutter a little, but refuse to let him see.