Rough

(Alex's POV)

The next morning I wake up still in Nikki's room. He's already awake and watching the television. I just roll over to face him and groan. My head is pounding I assume from all of the crying.

"Well good morning fake girlfriend." Nikki half smiles at me. I just sigh and roll back over.

"Yeah, morning. I was hoping last night was just a nightmare." I say lazily and push myself out of bed. I realize that I don't have my suitcase and groan.

"You really aren't a morning person are you?" Nikki questions me.

"Well no, but I just realized I forgot my suitcase in me and my dad's room." I tell him and begin to walk towards the door.

"Wait, let me get dressed and walk out with you." Nikki springs out of bed, throwing on some black pants and a black t-shirt. He walks over to me and puts his arm around me. "Okay now we can go." He says and he opens the door. We walk out and Vince is standing outside talking to some groupie before he notices us.

"You'll give Nikki some but not me? What the fuck, man?" Vince scoffs and I roll my eyes. I begin to speak before I get cut off.

"She didn't give me some Vince, she's my girlfriend. She just stayed in my room with me last night. Now if you'll excuse us, she needs to go get changed." Nikki states and Vince's jaw drops to the floor. We walk away and head towards my dad's room. I get there and before I walk in I turn to Nikki.

"Can we at least tell my dad? You know he won't say anything and it'll be more believable if we get him to play along. Plus if he thinks we're really dating he might try to kill you." I tell him and he just nods. I walk into the room with Nikki and my dad is just laying there doing nothing.

"Good morning sweetheart." My dad says glancing my way, he does a double take once he notices Nikki with me. "Why is he here?" My dad growls and I walk towards him. I have him calm down and explain the plan to him. He busts out laughing, which he rarely does.

"What is so funny?" I ask in confusion.

"That's just hilarious, you two as a couple? Please. But I'll play along, only for you angel." My dad sighs out.

"Thank you daddy!" I exclaim and get up to start getting dressed. I decide on my dad's black t-shirt and black leggings, as well as my combat boots. My dad gets dressed after and we all walk out of the room. Today the guys have a day off before the show tomorrow so we can do pretty much whatever we want. Nikki laces his fingers with mine as we walk out the door and I just side eye him.

"Look I don't like it either but we have to act like we're a real couple alright, I told you to trust me so just trust me." Nikki says to me quietly and I nod at him. We walk out front to decide where we want to go and we see Tommy talking to a girl. She has messy black hair, wearing way too much makeup, and has incredibly slutty clothes on. I just sigh and Nikki pulls me into him. Tommy sees us and shoots a huge smile our way until he sees us holding hands, his faces drops instantly. 

"Uh, hey Alex, Nikki. Did you forget to tell me something?" Tommy asks, clearly very upset but trying to hold back.

"Well, Nikki is my boyfriend. I promise I wanted to tell you first, it just happened last night but Vince was outside the door and saw us, and I had to go to my room to get changed and dad was in there. I'm so sorry." I explain the fake situation to him and I can see the anger in his eyes. He slaps on a fake smile trying to cover it up.

"Oh, I'm really happy for you guys then. How uh, how did this happen?" Tommy stifles out.

"Well last night she came to my room needing to talk, and one thing lead to another and I kissed her. It was the best kiss I've ever had and I just knew I needed her to be mine." Nikki smirks and I try my best to not scoff at him.