Visit

(Alex's POV)

After the whole ordeal with Gene, me and Tommy took a few days to ourselves. During those few days we talked to his parents and decided to go up and visit them for a week. I'm currently packing our stuff while Tommy is getting in his final practice and recording with the band. As I'm pulling out his clothes I see a little black box and open it to see the ring he proposed to Roxy with. I sigh and set it on the dresser, trying to ignore that he still has it. I hear the door downstairs open and then footsteps up the stairs.

"Hey babygirl, packing going okay?" He asks, kissing the side of my head.

"I mean it's boring as fuck, but I'm still doing it." I groan and he chuckles, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Well I'm here now to take the boring away." He begins kissing my neck and I feel shivers down my spine. I pull away from him and turn around, noticing the ring box on the dresser again.

"Hey T, I'm not upset or anything, but why do you still have this?" I look at him curiously and he shrugs.

"I've been trying to pawn it to get the money back but they all want to give me some bullshit price. I was gonna put the money towards your ring." He says casually before he slaps a hand over his mouth and my eyes go wide. A huge smile forms on my face and I get close to him.

"You were gonna put the money towards what? I don't think I heard you." I smirk, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I didn't say anything, I have no clue what you're talking about." He yells, running out of the room.

"Hey, get your ass back here and finish packing your clothes!" I shout, running after him. We fake fight for a little bit once I catch him. I finally get him back up the stairs and we start packing our own suitcases. We joke around like we always do until I finish packing and put my suitcase on the ground.

"So, were you really gonna buy me a ring?" I ask shyly, looking at the ground. He kneels down in front of me with the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Was? I still am! But now I'm gonna have to wait longer so I can still surprise you." He chuckles and I pull him into a hug. I give him a long kiss which quickly turns into a make-out session. He begins to crawl on top of me, grinding his hips against me before he pulls away and begins packing once more.

"T why?" I whine, pulling on his arm.

"Why what?" He laughs and I glare at him.

"Why'd you stop?" I continue to whine and he ignores my begging.

"And you call me a horn-dog." He says and I pull him back over to me. I stand up and lean into his ear so he can feel my breath on it.

"You better finish what you started lover boy, or else you won't get any for a week." I whisper, running my hand across the front of his pants.

"Is that a promise? Or a threat?" He growls, picking my up by my ass.

"Depends on what you do, doesn't it?" I begin kissing his neck and he pushes my back into the wall with him. He strips me of my shirt and attacks my breasts first, making me moan instantly. I pull his shirt off and push down the pants he has on. I feel him already hard and I know he's thanking god I'm not wearing any pants. He pushes me up on the wall and then sticks his tongue directly on my clit, swirling it around. I feel myself begin to get soaked and I wrap one hand in Tommy's hair. He pulls me back down and positions himself at my entrance before pushing his whole length into me. I gasp, feeling my voice get caught in my throat. He pounds hard and fast and I feel my legs become weak. He carries us both to the bed before putting me down and I get on my elbows, putting my face on the bed and he slams back into me.

"Fuck! Tommy! More, please!" I screams, sweat pouring down my face. He stops and leans up to my ear.

"I'm going to fuck you until the neighbors can hear you screaming my name." He whispers before going back into me once more. He picks up the pace, slapping my ass and pulling my hair. I continue to scream his name, begging for more until I feel a knot begin to form in my stomach. Tommy slowly begins to get sloppier and I release onto him, and I feel his cum inside of me. He flops down next to me as I turn over on my back. He tries to cuddle with me but I pull away.

"I love you T, but I need a minute to cool off." I giggle, kissing his cheek. I pull the covers over myself and then I hear the bedroom door open. I see the rest of the band and I sigh, flopping my head back into the pillows.

"You guys are loud as fuck when you have sex." Nikki says and Tommy shrugs.

"And the fact the no girl has ever been that loud with you says something." Tommy jokes as he stands up. I hear the band groan followed by a string of 'put that away man' or 'I don't wanna see your dick dude'. Tommy walks into our bathroom and I feel the bed sink. I look to the left to see Vince sitting next to me, winking.

"Vince Neil I would never sleep with you, even if you were the last man on the planet, get lost." I grunt, turning away from him.

Hours pass by and we're currently in California at the airport, looking for his parents. He grabs our suitcases from the luggage return and we walk towards the exit. We see them standing outside of the gates and both Tommy and I smile and wave towards them. We make it outside and both parents give Tommy a hug, as well as me. We begin to walk towards the car hand in hand, chatting with his parents.

"So I see you two finally realized?" His father asked and I giggled, nodding my head.

"Yes sir, but that's a kind of funny story if you ask me." I nudge Tommy and he rolls his eyes before smirking.

"Don't worry, I'll tell you guys all about it when we get to the house." Tommy laughs. We get everything into the car and then we head off to his parents house.

Sooooo updateeee finally. I know it's been forever but since I moved out on my own I've been really busy. I also have 2 other books the I'm currently working on and well as 3 others I update here and there. I know it was stupid to start new books before finishing others but I just get what I think are good ideas and can't wait to start them. I will update as much as I can I promise. Also thank you so much for 1.2k reads so far!! I love and appreciate you all so much. Also more good news, my book is #7 right now in the motleycrue tag! I'm so excited for where this book is going and thank you guy so much for the continuous support!