Ready

(Alex's POV)

A few months later we were close to the end of the tour. Me and Tommy had fallen in love with each other more and more everyday, and were basically connected at the hip. He never wanted to leave my side and I never wanted to leave his. Nikki was starting to act a big strangely and getting distant, but I didn't think too much of it. Vince was being his egotistical and annoying self as always. My dad, well he just didn't really give a shit about anything. I think the guys were picking on Tommy more because he didn't really go to the strip clubs anymore so we could spend time together. When he did go, he always wanted me to come. Like tonight, they all begged him to go out with them, so he dragged me along. They were currently sitting around the table while I ordered everyone their drinks from the bar. I sit there waiting until I feel a hot breath on my neck.

"Hey baby, what's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone?" A deep voice asks and I turn around to look at him. He was about as tall as Tommy, had a really patchy beard, and was clearly drunk out of his mind.

"Well I'm not here alone, my friends and boyfriend are right over there." I crossed my arms, giving him and unamused look.

"I'm sure he wouldn't mind me borrowing you for just a little bit would he?" The man smirks, slightly swaying back and fourth from the intoxication.

"Yes I actually do think he would mind very much. Now please kindly fuck off." I scoff before turning back around. I feel a hand wrap around my arm and I whip towards him, throwing a punch directly at his eye. He stumbles back and looks at me, now very pissed off.

"You fucking bitch!" He yells and tries to lunge for me again. I duck out of the way making him crash into the bar, glass shattering everywhere. He turns around and backhands me, making me fall to the ground. I hear running and I look up to see Tommy next to me.

"What the fuck are you hitting my girlfriend for?" Tommy screams, helping me get up off the ground.

"It's alright baby, I got this." I look him in the eyes and he nods. I turn back to the man, seeing fire in his eyes. I kick him straight in the dick before grabbing Tommy by the hand and running out of the door. I hear him laughing once we finally stop down the road and I just smile at him.

"You are too much Alex, I bet the band is in there right now cracking up." He chuckles and I lace my fingers with his. We walk back to the hotel and go into his room, both of us flopping down on the bed.

"You know, nothing is stopping me from doing that to you too, don't piss me off baby." I say sarcastically and he gives me a fake hurt look.

"My love why must you say such things? Just thinking about it makes my dick hurt." Tommy laughs and I giggle, giving him a kiss on his collarbone.

"All I'm saying is watch out!" I exclaim before crawling on top of him to give him a kiss. It starts off slow and passionate before getting heated rather quickly. He flips us over so he's on top, hovering over me, and starts to kiss along my jaw and neck, leaving dark spots as he goes along. I let out a breathless moan and pull him back up to my lips. I begin to unbutton his shirt before he pulls away.

"Alex are you sure this is something you want to do? I know you said you wanted to wait until you're ready and sure. Plus, I don't have any condoms." Tommy tells me and I give him a soft smile.

"First of all, you worry too much. Secondly, I've never been so sure in my life. I trust you and I love you. Third, I'm on the pill, it'll be okay, I promise." I say softly and he nods before capturing my lips with his once more. I unbutton the rest of his shirt before pulling it off and tossing it somewhere in the room. He pulls my shirt off, only breaking the connection of our lips temporarily. I begin to undo his belt, and feel him pressing against me, he was already very hard. I get his belt undone and unbutton his pants, him kicking them off. He slides my skirt off of my body and unhooks my bra, tossing both to the floor. He starts kissing down my body, stopping at my right nipple to play with it with his teeth and tongue. I feel one hand cup my other breast and the other travel underneath my panties. He slowly starts rubbing my clit and massaging my breast, nipping at the other with his teeth. I let out a moan and tangle my fingers in his hair. He suddenly removes all contact from my body making me pout while he smirks at me. He continues his journey down my body with his lips, still leaving marks wherever he stops until he reaches my panties. He lingers in front of them before grabbing them with his teeth and pulling them down at an agonizing pace. He hears me huff, giving him even more satisfaction. He finally comes back up and starts kissing around my thighs and on my lips. He pulls back and admires me.

"Soaking wet for me already princess?" Tommy smirks and I roll my eyes, wanted to feel his tongue badly.

"Tommy please." I whine and his smirk grows even wider.

"Please what babygirl? Tell me what you want me to do to you." Tommy says in between kissing my thighs.

"Tommy can you please eat my pussy?" I say almost a little too innocently. I feel his tongue go into my folds and I immediately let out a moan. He flicks his tongue across my clit multiple times, and starts licking all around my pussy. I feel his tongue slightly go into my entrance as I gasp and wrap my fingers in his curly hair. He continues licking and sucking, and I feel my stomach begin to get tight. My legs begin to shake and I feel Tommy smile against me. He pulls away and I long for him to go back.

"Someone's about to cum, isn't she darling?" Tommy asks and I nod, unable to speak. "Well we can't have that just yet." He continues and I pout, crossing my arms. Tommy chuckles and starts kissing back up my body. He lightly puts his lips on mine, and I pull him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck. He bites my bottom lip as asking for entrance and I slowly part my lips. I feel his tongue explore my mouth and I try my best to contain my noises. I reach down and start to rub my own clit, and when Tommy notices, he pulls my hands up and holds them over my head.

"Tommy please, it felt so good." I whine and he just shakes his head at me.

"You're such a naughty girl. I should punish you for that but I'm feeling nice today. Just wait princess, you'll get what you want." Tommy whispers in my ear, and shivers go down my spine. I see him push down his boxers and I gulp at how big he is.

"Can we please go slow at first?" I beg and he smiles at me.

"Of course my love, anything you want. It's going to hurt but I promise it'll feel better, it will just take a little time, okay?" Tommy says seriously and I nod. He lines himself up at my entrance, looking me in the eyes. All I can see is love and it let's me know that it'll be okay. He slowly pushes himself in and I gasp, feeling a sudden pain. He just stays in one place, letting me adjust to his size and tears start to form in my eyes. He wipes them away, kissing me and telling me it will all be okay. The pain finally subsides and I let him know it's okay to start moving. He begins slowly, and I still feel a slight pain, but that was quickly replaced with pleasure. I moan loudly and breathlessly as I hear him grunting, slowly picking up the pace. With every thrust, I feel more and more pleasure, unable to contain my noises anymore. I begin to feel sweat forming on my forehead and see it on his as well. He now is going fast and hard, I feel his entire shaft inside of me. I wrap my hands around his neck and his back, digging my nails deep into his skin.

"Oh Tommy! More!" I scream. He leans down and kisses me once more and I begin to feel my stomach tie in knots. Tommy's thrusts begin to get sloppy and I can tell he's close too.

"Fuck Alex, I'm so close!" Tommy yells and I feel the sensation growing in the pit of my stomach. I release all over Tommy's dick and I throw my head back letting out a moan that was probably way too loud. After a few more thrusts I feel his seed fill me up while he groans out in pleasure. I ride out my orgasm with him still inside of me and he slowly pulls out, both of us panting like we just ran a marathon. We finally get our breathing under control and I look at Tommy next to me with the widest smile. "That was the best sex I've ever had him my life." He says and I blush, pecking him on the lips.

"I love you, more than you'll ever know." I say quietly, closing my eyes and just breathing in his scent.

"I love you, forever and always." Tommy says giving me a kiss on the forehead. We finally get up and clean ourselves and get situated in the bed, still naked, Tommy wrapping his arms around me. I give him a kiss on his collarbone before turning around and closing my eyes. He kisses the back of my neck and I smile to myself.

"Oh Tommy! Oh Alex! More! More!" We hear Nikki and Vince screaming from outside the door, followed by fits of laughter.

"Go away fuckwads, or we'll do it in your room too!" I yell and I hear footsteps bolt the other way.

Oooooo so Alex finally lost her v-card! I honestly wasn't expecting this chapter to be a sex scene but it really just kinda happened so here ya go! I hope you liked it and yeah, byeeeee!