Trouble

(Alex's POV)

After a week I was finally able to leave the hospital. Tommy had already been getting my stuff moved to his house, but I went by my dad's to give an official goodbye, although I see him every day really. I drive my motorcycle over to now me and Tommy's, and park in the driveway, walking into the house. It's honestly much nicer than I expected, the walls are a light grey, wooden flooring, white furniture, and well really the biggest television he could find. The kitchen has marble counters with wooden cabinets that match the floor, as well as stainless steal appliances. I find my way to the bedroom which is beautiful as well. The same hardwood as downstairs, a light grey bed-set on a king-sized bed, yet another huge television, and a pool outside the window, which I didn't seem to notice before. I hear shuffling from behind me and then Tommy emerges from the bathroom.

"Hey darling, I didn't know you were here already." He says, a huge smile on his face. I walk over to hug him, pulling him tightly into me.

"Well I'm here, and now you're really stuck with me." I giggle. I feel him kiss the top of my head before pulling away.

"What do you have to eat here? I haven't eaten all day, and that hospital food was not filling." I groan and he grabs my hand, pulling me downstairs. He looks through the fridge before closing it and rubbing his neck shyly.

"Well, I have beer, and a ton of liquor." He chuckles nervously and I let out a loud laugh.

"Why should I have expected anything different?" I continue laughing as he flops down next to me on the couch.

"We could order some chinese food?" He questions and I shake my head rapidly.

"Look at you remembering my favorite food!" I exclaim, pulling him into a hug. He pulls me into his lap so I'm straddling him and we pull away.

"We'll need to order a lot though, I invited the boys over and a few special surprise guests." He smirks.

"Tell me who, pretty please?" I give him my puppy dog eyes and he turns away.

"Nope, I won't let you use those eyes on me!" He yells jokingly and I pout. He picks up the phone and orders a fuck-ton of Chinese food. After he's finished, I begin to tease him as punishment for keeping a secret from me. He is having no part of that so instantly, he latches his mouth onto my neck, leaving dark hickies wherever he goes. Clothing is getting pulled off left and right, until we're fully naked. I take control this time and slowly sink myself onto his dick, him letting out a loud groan. I start at a slow pace, until he grabs my hips, making my bounce faster. We end up in a horny moaning mess, apparently so into it that we don't hear the door open.

"Hey Alex, nice tits!" I hear Vince yell and I bolt up off of Tommy in half a second, grabbing a blanket from the couch to cover myself.

"You could've knocked!" I yell breathless, holding the blanket tightly around myself.

"We did, like 4 times." Nikki responds blandly. I notice my father and I run up the stairs as fast as I can, screaming in the process. I slam the bedroom door shut and grab clothes as quickly as I can. I slowly make my way back downstairs, waving shyly at my father.

"Hi daddy." I whisper, of course causing Vince and Nikki to bust out laughing.

"I didn't see anything, just don't do it on the couch next time you're expecting company." He grumbles, heading straight towards the liquor. The Chinese food gets here and Tommy pays before bringing it all inside. I get the television on and turned to whatever channel they want and grab my rood before I hear knocking at the door. I place down my food to go open it and when I do, KISS is standing right outside.