Thank You

(Alex's POV)

After breakfast, I got up to shower and get dressed. I decided on a leather mini-skirt with fishnets, a white crop top with Bon Jovi written in black letters, a red leather jacket, and black combat boots. I walk in the main room to see Tommy on my bed watching the television.

"Looking sexy babe, are you ready for your first event of the day?" Tommy smiles, and I nod at him. He links arms with me and leads me outside to his motorcycle. We hop on and he starts driving. I look around the city, just taking in all of the beauty. He pulls up to a warehouse that has no color or indication of what it is on the outside. I give Tommy a confused look while he just smirks at me and pulls me inside. Once we get in, I see Vince with a smile on his face surrounded by tons of different objects. He has a baseball bat in hand which makes me even more confused.

"Alright if you're going to beat me to death with a baseball bat just tell me." I say, looking back and fourth between them. They both just laugh out loud as Vince walks over to me.

"Well I know it isn't much, but I know you're a destructive ass person, so I rented this room and bought all of this stuff for you to destroy with this bat, or however you want." Vince explains and hands me the baseball bat. I take it and stare at it for a second before looking around with a smile, choosing my first target.

"You guys might wanna step back." I say mischievously, and both of them smirk. They walk as far away as they can and I jog up to the tv first. I smile widely and swing the baseball bat into it as hard as I can. The screen shatters out and the nob falls off. I kick it off of the table it was on, watching the frame come off. I turn around and swing into the glass vase, watching the pieces fly across the room. I'm laughing like crazy and turn around to see a bottle of Jack. I pick it up and take a swig before chucking it at a radio. I continue this until everything in the room is broken, and I'm panting with a huge smile on my face. I turn to look at Tommy and Vince, both of which are just laughing at my antics. I walk over to them and lay the baseball bat down, hugging Vince.

"Thank you, I loved it. It was so much fun." I exclaim, he just laughs while I try to catch my breath. Tommy begins to pull me back outside and we both say bye.

"Have fun cleaning up!" I yell to Vince as we walk out of the door, I just hear him snort. Me and Tommy get back on his motorcycle and he begins to drive once more. We pull up outside of a carnival, and I see Nikki with a piece of paper in his hand. I walk over to him with a grin and hug him. He hands me the paper and I begin to read.

I've hidden all of your gifts around the carnival, you can get Tommy to help you but I'm staying outside. There's a total of 5 gifts, I'll be waiting right here for when you find them. Good luck!

-Nikki

"Do the people here even know that you did this?" I look up at Nikki and he nods before pushing me and Tommy inside. The carnie hands me a note to the first clue as where my present is. I walk around until I see the pizza place mentioned in the first note. I pull Tommy to it and show the man working the booth. He disappears into the back and then appears with a bottle of Jack that has a note attached to it. I roll my eyes and laugh as he hands it to me.

"He would get me a bottle of this." I snort and Tommy nods his head.

"I mean you drink it likes it water so." He shrugs. We go around and I end up with a new pair of boots like I've been asking for and a few new band crop tops and t-shirts. I begin to read the last note and it tells me to look for a peaked top. I being to look towards the top of the rides and vendors until I see a tent with a the top described. I walk towards it, Tommy with him arm around me. We walk into the tent and show the note to the woman at the booth. She directs us to front row seats and a show begins. The lights dim and then a spotlight shines on the ringmaster. He brings out tigers getting them to do tricks. Next the elephants come out to do their little dance. I smile and clap as the first section ends. Next is the acrobatics and everytime they do a move or trick it makes me tense, but they never fall. A few more acts come over and the crowd goes crazy.

"Alright well today we have a special guest with us, her name is Alex Mars. Why don't you all give her a big round of applause as she comes out on stage!" The ringmaster announces and I just look at Tommy. He pushes me up and the ringmaster grabs my hand, pulling me in the middle of the circle. The crowd goes crazy and I just look around with a shy smile and a small wave.

"Alright Miss Alex, someone informed us that you love elephants, so what do you say about riding one?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around to see an elephant, wondering how in the hell I didn't hear it. I just nod my head yes, unable to speak. The woman pulls me over to the elephant and gives me a boost up, and I climb on top of it. She begins to lead it around the ring as everyone cheers. I see the elephant reach its truck back, and there's a tiny elephant plush in his truck. I giggle, grabbing the toy from it, and pat its truck. The elephant then grabs me with its trunk causing me to scream and laugh. He puts me on the ground and I turn around to hug its trunk. It wraps its trunk around me causing the whole audience to 'awe'.

"So we have one last gift to present to you. Nikki says he hopes you love him." I look at him confused until he gives me a piece of paper in a frame. I read over it and it states that I own the elephant behind me. My eyes go wide and I begin cheering.

"Am I allowed to name him?" I look at the ringmaster and he nods. "Then his name shall be Chubbs." I giggle and the ringmaster announces his name. The crowd cheers and I run over to Tommy, showing him the paper. He just laughs at my excitement, and we walk out with the crowd, me still just staring at the paper. We get outside and Nikki is making out with some girl. I hit him on the arm, making him turn around annoyed until he realizes it's me. I jump into his arms for a hug and he stumbles before wrapping his arms around me. The girl scoffs and walks off as I get down.

"Nik I love you and all the gifts, but why an elephant?" I chuckles and he shrugs.

"You said it was your favorite animal." He looks at me. I just hug him once more before Tommy drags me away saying we're on a schedule. I wave bye to Nikki as Tommy drive away on his motorcycle once more. We pull up outside of the tour bus and get off. He pulls me inside and I see my dad with a big grin. They sit me down on the couch and put a blindfold on me. I hear them walk off the bus and my nerves begin to kick in. Suddenly I'm grabbed and I swing my fist in the direction it came from.

"Damn Alex it's just me, and holy shit you have an arm." Tommy says, grabbing me once more. My face goes red and I mumble a sorry as I slowly wobble down the steps of the bus. I'm stopped and I feel my blindfold being removed. My eyes are blurry as they adjust to the light, and then I see a brand new Harley sitting in front of me with a bow. My mouth drops and I just look at my dad with tears form in my eyes. I run over and hug him tightly thanking him over and over while he just chuckles. It's sleek black, has high bars like I've always wanted. It's so beautiful.

"I know this is the exact one you've been wanting since you were little and I figured now you're old enough to have one of your own. Happy birthday Angel." My dad says with a smile. I hug him once more before I hop on it, looking at everything. He throws me the keys and I turn it on. The engine roars alive and Tommy hops on his bike as well.

"Ready for a joy ride babe?" Tommy grins at me, I just nod my head yes and put up the kick stand.

"Thank you so much daddy, I love you." I look at my dad with the biggest smile ever.

"I love you too Princess. Be safe, no crazy driving...yet." He smirks and I begin to pull off, Tommy right behind me. We drive all over the city, looking at everything. All the life, the strippers, casinos. Tommy tells me to follow him and we end up at the top of a hill with a picnic basket waiting for us. We both hop off our bikes and walk over to see the view.

"This is beautiful Tommy. How did you find it?" I ask, looking into his eyes. The sun was going down, the sky a beautiful mix a purple, pink and blue.

"I was looking for it all night last night. Why do you think I wasn't around? I wanted to find the perfect spot." Tommy explains, laying down the blanket. We both sit and he pulls out a bottle of Jack and a couple of different snacks. We just sit there talking until the sun goes down. He lays back and I cuddle into him, looking up at the stars.

"This was the perfect end to the night Tommy, thank you for this." I say softly. I feel him wrap his arm around me as he hums lightly.

"If you think this is great, wait until I show you your actual present." Tommy says nonchalantly. I just sit up and look at him confused. He sits up with a smile, reaching into the picnic basket and pulls out......

Woohoo more cliff hangers! But I hope you guys enjoyed this, I don't have much to say so. Byeeeee!