Chapter 5 (The battle of Inferi)

"So Amberwillow, it's just the two of us. We can have our alone time now." Mewed Shadestripe as her tried to touch noses with her. The army of the inferi came through the hallway. "No, we're not alone." Began Amberwillow. "Darn our chance is ruined!" Wailed Shadestripe. "We're outnumbered!" Cried Amberwillow. "How will we ever survive?" Shadestripe had finally come to his senses. "Fight!" Hissed Amberwillow. "I'll protect you! My my this is a start of a beautiful relationship." And in that brief moment their eyes met and they touched noses. "I dreamed for this!" Replied Shadestripe. "What? The monsters?" Asked Amberwillow. "No, for us." He purred as he batted a inferi with his paw. Amberwillow stuck out her tongue and whispered "Gross!" When the army was defeated Shadestripe held Amberwillow in his tight grip and mewed "Will you be my mate?" Amberwillow met his kind loving gaze. "Yes!" She purred as she pressed closer to his chest. "I love you." She mewed. "Me too." He purred. "I think it's obvious." Replied Amberwillow. Then a gold leaf gracefully fell from the ceiling and they ran to get it. Then the wall faded away and they met with the rest of the group. "Is anyone hurt?" Asked Dandilionpaw. "What happened to you two?" She added smiling. "Um.. nothing." Giggled Amberwillow smiling. But they could all tell it wasn't nothing. Frostpelt and Snowpetal exchanged a glance. They both knew what the other was thinking. There would be no more arguments between the two.