Chapter 11 (The New Alliance)

"What will happen to the kits?" Wailed Amberwillow. Rocky looked thoughtful. "Rivershine could stay with them." He mewed. Rivershine shook her head. "I always do, even though I love kits, I would like to participate in this battle." "I'll stay with them!" Volunteered Mapledawn. Honeykit squealed with delight. "Mapledawn is the best!" She squeaked. "Lets go get your littermates and Spark and Fire." Soothed Mapledawn.  With Honeykit at her side, Mapledawn scampered away. Amberwillow looked at the ghost. "Feather!" She exclaimed. Feather nodded. "Thank you for taking care of my kits." She purred. Rocky ran up to the spirit, pressing his muzzle against hers. "I missed you so much! Can't you stay for the battle?" Asked Rocky. "No, but I have someone who will." Mewed Feather. "I'm Raindrop." Mewed the cat. "I'd like to join the Clans, my house folk have stories about the wild cats, my friend Pumpkin used to be a wild cat." Feather started to fade. "I'll see you again." She promised Rocky.  "Can you help us in the battle?" Pressed Amberwillow. "Yes. I'm Feather's sister, our father was looking for the golden leaves, then one day he didn't come back, so my mother brought me to the twoleg place when she took Feather to  a rogue camp." Choked Raindrop.