Chapter 17 (The Battle Of Defeat)

Wind swiftly dodged Amberwillow and scratched her along her flank. Amberwillow yowled in pain. "I told you this wouldn't be easy!" He smirked. Amberwillow rolled her eyes. Shadestripe scratched Wind lightly. Wind winced but said nothing. "Raindrop! Please!" Wailed Mapledawn. Snowpetal, Seedspring and Frostpelt nipped at Wind's legs. "I can't do it." Raindrop sounded defeated. "You can do it!" Dandilionpaw encouraged. Raindrop's legs shook. "He's my father." She wailed. "I can't kill him!" Wind smiled evilly. "You're weak." He spat at Raindrop. Feather appeared and pressed against her sister. "Our father is evil, doesn't mean you can't kill him, it means you will grow stronger." Purred Feather. Feather's gaze swept over Rocky. "I took Zoey to the Clans, AutumnClan accepted her, she's known as Eaglespots now and she is reunited with her daughter." Mewed Feather. "Thank you, I'll take Fire and Spark to AutumnClan too." Rocky breathed. Feather and Raindrop each cornered their father. "I said Raindrop has to kill me!" He snarled. Feather looked taken aback. "I'm your daughter too!" She mewed. Wind's eyes softened. "You two remind me so much of your mother." He mewed. Feather's lip curled. Raindrop bit Wind's leg. Feather scratched Wind's flank, and Raindrop sliced his neck. "We did it!" Purred Raindrop. Feather looked satisfied. "He said we couldn't do it as a team!" She mewed. "We proved him wrong!" Agreed Raindrop. Amberwillow and Dandilionpaw ran up to Feather and Raindrop. "You did it!" Squealed Flowerpaw. Seedspring nodded his trust. Snowpetal and Frostpelt purred. Shadestripe and the kits came afterwards. "I can't believe you actually defeated him!" He mewed. Raindrop flung herself towards Rocky. "Me and Feather did it!" She mewed. Rocky nodded. "You and my kits are the closest thing to Feather besides my memories, would you like to live in the Clans with me?" He asked. Raindrop's eyes flooded with happiness. "I would love to!" She responded.