Takes One To Know One

**Request by galaxy_404. Morgan has been hiding a secret from her big brother and he's starting to get some ideas. Hope I did this one justice, it was really fun to write!! Enjoy!**

Today was the day. Finally, Peter would be back in New York, after a long, long business trip. Sure, being a partner in Stark Industries was nice, and Peter loved helping his Mom and Dad out, but the trips were killing him.

Peter was a bit of a homebody. He hated being away from his room in the cabin for too long, and even more than that, he hated being away from Morgan. Time was flying by, one minute she was just 5 years old, running through the sprinkler and the next, she was 15 and learning to drive.

"Now boarding flight 357 to New York." The PA system pulled Peter from his thoughts and he quickly gathered his things, yanking his phone charger out of the wall socket, and bouncing over to the gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter stepped into the cool air of the airport, only to feel the weight of someone crash into him. His arms instinctively went around the person as they fell backwards, the sudden force pushing Peter to the ground.

The person pulled away, pushing dark hair behind her ears. Morgan.

"Sorry, Pete!" The two stood up quickly, gathering the bags Peter had thrown in surprise when his sister had bowled into him.

"Hey, Morgan, it's fine." Peter dusted his pants off a little. "Where's Mom and Dad?"

"Over there," the teen chirped, pointing to the opposite side of the waiting area. Pepper had her hands on her hips and disappointment on her face, but Tony was laughing hysterically.

"Nice one, Mo," the older man said through his giggles. Peter punched his arm playfully.

"He could have gotten hurt," Pepper grumbled, and the two headed out to the car.

"How's school been?" Peter lifted his bag up into the car with ease, striking up small talk as he did so.

"Fine," Morgan shrugged.

"She joined the Decathalon team, just like you," Pepper said. "And the dance team, actually."

Peter furrowed his brow and sent the younger girl a look. Since when did Morgan dance? Morgan shrugged in response.

"Who's the team leader now?"

"Of the dance team? Stephanie Watson, I don't think you-"

"No, no, the Decathalon team," Peter interrupted.

"Oh. You Janey Jones."

Peter nodded thoughtfully. What were the chances? His girlfriends cousin was the team leader. Peter pulled out his phone quietly and wrote a quick text to MJ.

Peter <3: Hey, can you text your cousin for me? Ask her about Morgan being on the Decathalon team. She joined the dance team apparently, and its just all a little suspicious.

MJ <3: You sound paranoid, babe. She's just branching out, enjoying some hobbies. You're just suspicious of everything because of the superheroing.

Peter <3: Am not. I have a spider sense, remember? I can tell when something is off.

MJ <3: Sure you can. Listen, I'll text her about it, but if she says its nothing, you gotta drop it.

Peter <3: Deal.

The 25 year old put his phone back in his pocket. The only thing left to do now was to wait. "Any news while I've been gone for a whole month?"