MoF Day 14: Pictures

**Peter's not in this one, but May and Tony's adorable shared custody arrangement is talked about a lot and its adorable. Lol, can you tell this one was a favorite of mine to write? Enjoy!**

May sifted through the box, pulling out albums and pictures and scrap pieces of paper to put in the folder she was taking over to the Tower. Tony had asked for this stuff weeks ago, but May had just never got around to it really. Now that she had a day off, and was finally cleaning up, she could properly go through it all.

"Oh, he'll want that," May muttered to herself, putting some home videos, in original VHS tape form, into her purse.

When May had pretty much gone through everything, and the folder was sufficiently filled, she hurriedly grabbed her coat and keys and headed downtown, to where she knew a certain billionaire was waiting.

The drive was quick for downtown New York City at noon, and May was standing in the lobby of the Tower a half hour later. She spotted Happy working security detail and crept up behind him to surprise him.

"Hey, hun!"

Happy jumped, whirling around to where May was standing, her face split into a huge grim.

"Hey yourself! What are you doing here?"

May held up the folder. "Pictures and stuff for Tony. He's been asking for weeks now."

Happy chuckled. "He'll be ecstatic, you can head up. He's in the penthouse with Pepper."

The woman gave Happy a kiss on the cheek, then headed to the elevators and up, up, up all the way to the top floor. Tony and Pepper were at the dining table, going over some business stuff and snacking on some fresh fruit.

"Hey, May," Tony said, catching a glimpse of the woman in the hall. "What's up?"

Both he and Pepper turned to May, who held up her folder. "I have that stuff you wanted. Some pictures, some videos, some old drawings."

Tony's eyes lit up in excitement.

"Bring them here," he said, pushing the papers he and Pepper had just been looking at aside. Pepper huffed in annoyance, going to organize and pile the papers neatly.

May laughed, bringing over the folder and dumping it on the table, pulling out the tapes from her purse, too. She grabbed a small stack of photos on the top, bound together by a rubber band, and handing them over. "These are specifically birthdays."

Tony nearly ripped the rubber band in half, looking down at a red faced baby, screaming by the looks of his screwed shut eyes and his mouth open wide. "Oh, look. Pepper, honey, come look."

"Is that Peter?" Pepper asked, looking at the angry baby.

"Yeah," May assured. "That's his first birthday."

Tony flipped through the photos, taking in Peter as he grew year to year. He got his teeth, then lost them. His hair got curlier. His eyes got shinier somehow, but that might have been from the camera quality getting better.

"He's so cute here!" Tony held up a picture for May to see. It was Peter at his 10th birthday, a single missing tooth poking out from under his lips as he smiled big.

"Oh, I know. He's always been adorable, I have no idea how it is possible."

Tony rummaged through the papers and pictures, pulling out a scribbled drawing. It was of nothing, really, just criss-crossing lines and squiggles. The man reached for another drawing, this one of a cow.

"He made that for me one year because we went for a road trip and I took some pictures of cows out in Amish country," May explained. "And this one-" She held up a crude drawing of what looked to be extremely fat, grey horses. "Is supposed to be the hippos at the zoo."

Tony laughed, looking through some of the other drawings.

"Oh, Tony, you'll like this one," May said suddenly, extending her hand and passing a photo over to the billionaire. At first, he didn't realize what he was looking at, but then-

"Is this Peter dressed as IronMan?"

May nodded. "It was Halloween like, 7 years ago. We couldn't afford an actual costume, though, so Ben and I stayed up late making it out of cardboard and painting it like the suit. Peter was so happy, God, I though he was going to pop when we showed him."

Tony moved the picture a little, so he wouldn't get tears on it as his eyes began to water. He didn't know...

"Peter liked IronMan?"

May laughed. Hard. "He was obsessed! We had IronMan toys, and IronMan sheets, and IronMan nightlights. It was insane. He loved it."

Tony blinked back tears, sniffling and breathing funny. "Could I keep this? I wanna put it in my office."

"Of course," May said, waving her hand. "I never get these out anyways."

The three adults went back to looking through the folder. Everything from photos, to blue ribbons at the kiddie science fair Peter participated in. Tony would ask to keep some things, like the picture from the science fair or the certificate from Peter's Kindergarten graduation. May obliged every time, telling Tony that it was only fair he got his share of the Peter loot.

"We should really look at these videos," May said as they started to reach the end of her folder goods. "I brought Peter's first words, steps, and bath, and also his 3rd grade music recital, and learning to ride a bike, and I think I grabbed his first science book."

Tony nearly tripped running to the television.