Super Special Birthday Wishes!!

**Request for BethanyGregerson DiedraGregerson6 ElentiyaSpirit who are celebrating their birthday today!! This was a super special request for them, it's got their OC's and the X-men, and Marvel of course, and I'm so excited to do something special for their birthday! Happy Birthday, and thank you so much for reading, it means the world to me!**

Logan bounced on the balls of his feet, excited for the day. Sometimes, Lily and her sisters completely forgot about their birthday, getting busy with their missions and whatever else they were up to, but this time, Logan had done something extra special.

"Calm down," Mystique said from where she was lounging, her leg bouncing over the edge. "You'll take them out with the others and we'll get everything set up here."

Logan nodded, then heard the tell-tale noise of Lily and her sisters bounding down the stairs. "Hey, girls, in here!"

Lily, Roxanne, and Luna peeked in. "What's up?" Roxanne asked.

"Wanna go for a ride?" Logan asked, dangling his keys in the air.

"All four of us on your dinky bike?" Lily teased. Logan just rolled his eyes.

"Of course not. I had a couple friends pitch in this time."

Steve and Bucky jumped out just then, coming through the other door on the other side of the room. Lily, who had spent the most time with them, ran towards them and jumped into their arms for a hug. Steve and Bucky both hugged the girl happily. Luna and Roxanne both waved, excited to see the two men again.

"Will our dinky bikes do?" Steve asked, raising an eyebrow.

The three girls laughed.

"We'll see," Luna joked, sending her sisters a look.

"If they'll even hold our weight. What, are they 90 years old?" Lily asked, joking as well.

Steve and Bucky shook their heads, rolling their eyes. "Hey, we might be super old, but we aren't idiots, we updated the bikes overtime."

"New engines, new frames, new leather."

The two super soldiers walked over to Logan and the girls, and each of the men extended an arm like an old-fashioned gentleman. The girls took them, Lily and Luna with Steve and Bucky, Roxanne with Logan, each one giggling like schoolgirls.

"Ready?" Logan asked, once they were all seated on the bikes with helmets on.

"Ready!" The girls chorused, and off they went, wind flying through hair as the men picked up speed. It was a beautiful day in May, sun shining through blue skies as flowers started to bloom all around. The New York country side was always beautiful, but when the light his fields of rolling wheat, or danced over little streams, it was like another planet. And the girls would know, they'd spent time with Loki and Thor over the years since Lily had stayed with the Avengers, and the two Gods had shown them what Asgard was like. 

Speeding away from the city, the girls relaxed, each one slumping back and closing their eyes, letting the hot sun heat their faces. The little group passed a padlock of horses, and Roxanne pointed them out, shouting as loud as she could over the rush of wind and engines. Lily and Luna looked over, smiling as a couple horses ran along the fence line to race with the girls. As soon as they passed the edge of the fence, the horses jumped up, neighing and rearing up.

Logan quickly looked back at Roxanne, smiling as he caught a glimpse of the teen's bright smile.

Steve and Bucky, who were slightly ahead, turned down a winding street, and Logan followed. He'd never been through this part of the country, but Steve and Bucky remembered taking long rides through this area, bouncing over the rolling hills and circling through the little town a few miles down the road. The little town was still there, just a little farm store, a grocery market, and a little gas station. Small, but everything anyone might need.

The town came in to view not 5 minutes later, and Bucky pulled into the little gas station, Steve and Logan pulling in behind him.

"We used to ride out this way, buy nickle pop's at the little market, and spend the whole afternoon laying in the grass by the road," Bucky explained.

Logan eyed the little convenient store skeptically. "Do you girls want anything? Not sure what they'll have, but..."

He trailed off as Lily, Luna, and Roxanne headed into the shop.

"Of course they do."

It took them about 20 minutes to pick up the three bags of chips and three sodas the girls wanted, and to eat and drink them.

Logan checked his watch, then looked over at Steve, who checked his phone. The blond looked back at Logan and nodded, pocketing his phone.

"Ready to head back?"

"Sure," Luna said with a shrug.

The boys got back on their bikes, but the girls decided to switch it up. This time, Lily went with Logan while Luna and Roxanne went with Steve and Bucky.

Once again, they were speeding off. Wind whipped passed their faces, but it was sweet and smelled like lavender and fresh corn and a million other things from the fields around them.

The city came back into view, a sprawling cloud of buildings in the distance, and Logan pulled forward to guide everyone back to the X-Man mansion. Steve and Bucky had been careful to tell everyone to park in the back, so when they and Logan pulled up at the front, the girls wouldn't think anything was up.

Lily, Lula, and Roxanne were off the bikes and running towards the door. "Girls!" Steve called, hoping they wouldn't run in and get to the surprise before the men could get off the bikes and get there.

Bucky and Logan didn't even bother putting their helmets down nicely, they just threw them down and chased after the girls, Steve running after them after he put his helmet on the bike's handle.

"Wait!"

"SURPRISE!!" The girls burst through the living room door, where Tony, Clint, Natasha, Bruce, Thor, Loki, Mistique, Rogue, Magneto, Storm, and Cyclops were waiting. The entire room was decked out in streamers, balloons, and confetti.

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone yelled. Logan, Steve, and Bucky, who were coming up behind the girls, also yelled, making all three girls jump.

"Oh, my God!" Lily yelled, laughing through her words.

"This is incredible," Roxanne said, smiling as wide as she could.

Luna was already headed further into the party, getting a glimpse of the cake. "Guys, come look at that!"

The cake was huge, with three massive tiers. It was decked out in a rainbow of colors, each tier looking like the suits Lily, Luna, and Roxanne wore when on missions, and each one supposed to represent their powers.

"That's awesome!" Roxanne said, taking Luna's hand and pulling her closer so they could get a better look.

Lily looked back at Logan, who was still at the door. "Thanks," she whispered, tears in her eyes. This was the best birthday party ever, and that was even before Tony pulled out the mountain of gifts he got for the girls.

**Happy Birthday!!! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I was literally so excited to write this for you all! Have a really amazing birthday, love from meeeeee**