Ringtones

**What? Another phone call fic? I'm a predictable and easily appeased fan, okay? This one was (I think) mentioned in a comment somewhere, but I can't find it again so let me know if you requested this or if I'm imagining things. All the ringtone songs are listed at the end :) Anyways, enjoy!!**

The newest StarkPhone was, just like Tony Stark himself, very flashy. It had the best camera on the market, the most reactive touchscreen, the fastest processor, and the newest graphics processor. It was going to go on the market in a month, but Peter, being Tony Stark's favorite person, had one early.

The teen kept it out of sight - there's no way other students wouldn't notice it - and he kept it on silent. Not even a vibration setting.

Peter was sitting in his physics class when it first happened. The teacher was a strict man with wisps of silvery hair and glasses he kept perched on the tip of his nose. He was known through the school as being a cold and unfeeling man - he once refused to let a girl leave class even though she had a note until she told the class where she was going. It had turned out that she was going to visit an elderly and sick grandparent, and she'd run out of the room crying.

So when Peter's phone started ringing, Peter went white as a sheet. That wasn't supposed to happen.

Take me on a trip I'd like to go some day, take me to New York, I'd love to see LA...

I really want to come kick it with you... You'll be my American boy

Peter scrambled for his phone, furiously blushing as the teacher gave him a withering stare. Peter fumbled the phone in his hands, but caught it.

"Mr. Parker," the teacher said, looming over Peter unhappily. "I would like to remind you that phones are strictly prohibited in this classroom."

Peter paled when he saw the caller ID, but didn't turn it off just yet. "I swear, I don't know why it's going off. It's always on silent, I swear."

"Answer it," the teacher said, ignoring Peter all together. The teen swiped the phone to pick up the call, but the teacher cleared his throat and Peter looked up. "On speaker."

Peter clicked on the speaker setting. "Hey, Shuri."

"Hey, white boy! What took you so long?"

"I'm in school, Shuri. It's the middle of the day here, which means its the middle of the night there." Peter could hear a faint thump of bass in the background. She must be in the labs then, but they'd finished the new upgrades for Bucky's arm last week. What was she even doing? "Why are you up? What are you working on?"

"A present for you and Ned and MJ. What color lightsaber does Ned like?"

Ned's head whipped up so fast, Peter thought he was going to break his own neck.

"Blue," Peter said. "Like Skywalker. Did you make me one, too?"

"I made you one that looks like Death Maul's," Shuri said. "I don't trust Ned with a double-edged blade."

Peter just laughed. To be honest, he didn't trust Ned with any blade. "And MJ?"

"She's getting a droid."

"A droid?"

"It says 'fuck off' on command."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a sex shooter, shootin' love in your direction...

I'm a sex shooter, come and play with my affection...