Helping

**Request for galaxy_404. Post FFH (Yeah, Infinity War and Endgame will be canon in these). I didn't see any of those 3 movies, so it might be a little off, but I know what went down in all of them, so I think I have it pretty much covered. It's SUPER long but I didn't break it up because I couldn't find a spot to break it without feeling like it was choppy, but its the same length as a 3 parter. Hope you enjoy, I cried, it was a good time!**

Peter didn't know what to do. He felt completely lost, without direction or... or help. He needed someone to tell him what to do, how to deal with all of this.

The young teen paced in his hotel room, desperately hoping for something to spring to mind. Literally anything at this point would be helpful, but all he could think of was what if's and worse case scenarios.

It was times like these when the boy struggled worse. When his anxiety and panic attacks seemed to drown out any common sense he had left, leaving Peter reduced to a shell of who he knew he could be.

Call May, he thought suddenly, a moment of clarity during his spiraling worry. As soon as he thought it, though, he quickly shook the thought out of his head. May was on vacation with Happy, he couldn't just... ugh, he couldn't just call and interrupt the first vacation May had taken in years. Decades, probably. He couldn't remember the last time May had left for longer than the weekend (for work training), and he couldn't remember any storied from before... before Uncle Ben.

Just thinking about the man, Ben, made Peter's head spin even more, guilt now resurfacing and adding to the pain he was already feeling. Before he knew it, he was crying. Hot tears rolled down his cheeks, and his breathing grew ragged and quick.

Peter sat on his bed heavily, struggling to catch his breath and relax. Short nails dug into his palms as he clenched his hands into fists.

Calm down, he coached silently. Calm down, it's fine. But it wasn't fine. It wasn't fine at all, and he was scared out of his mind. Nothing about this situation was easy, and Peter had no one to go to.

Calm... calm down. His mind raced with fear and panic, despite his mantra. He curled onto his side, wishing with every fiber in his being that he could go back 8 years, to the day he lost his uncle. He'd do everything differently from that point on. Save Ben, miss that  field trip to Oscorp, get a job to help May out, never become Spiderman, never get dusted, never meet T-

His name was enough for the teen to start crying and hyperventilating worse, his hands balling up the blankets beneath his face as he cried.

His watch beeped a few times, a warning to Peter that his vitals were erratic enough to cause an emergency alarm to be sent to FRIDAY. Any second now, he knew Pepper would be calling in a panic.

Sure enough, his phone vibrated several times, making the teen jump. Peter ignored the phone, waiting for it to ring out while he desperately tried to regain composure. If he could just convince Pepper that he was okay...

"Peter, Pepper is inputting an override code. I must answer the call." Karen's voice pulled the teen out of his spiral.

"Peter?" Pepper's voice was laced with heavy worry. "Honey, FRIDAY said your vitals were getting erratic, are you okay?"

Peter opened his mouth to reply, but all he could do was lightly squeak as another sob choked his breath. He nervously hummed, trying to force his voice to come out clean.

"Hi, Pep," he managed to say after a moment or two. "I'm f-fine. It's late th-there, and I d-don't- don't want to wake- wake up- you know, Morgan."