MoF Day 29: Dads, Dates, and Dressing Up

**This is kind of like the Moms one that I did, just with Peter and the boys. Picks up kinda after the Moms one, this is Peter getting ready and prepared for his date that Natasha scored him last time. As a side note, I'm currently online shopping and debating getting some new pajamas because I only have one pair and they are a little worn. Is $25 too much for real flannel pajama pants? Anyways, I'm babbling. Enjoy!**

Peter was bouncing excitedly, waiting for Steve and Bucky to be done sparring in the gym. The teen watched through the tiny window in the door, then paced a bit, then hurried back to the window to check if the two were done yet.

Steve landed a particularly hard blow, and Bucky retaliated. They both froze, then metal flashed through the air as Steve tackled Bucky to the ground and they began to tussle and wrestle on the floor. Peter could hear muffled shouts, but the two men were rolling in and out of the window's view. The teen pushed the door open.

"Really? Again?"

"He tried to hit me on purpose!" Bucky yelled.

Steve grabbed his friend's hair. "That's what sparring is!"

"You hit me really hard, though," Bucky said as he tried to untangle his arms enough to hit Steve again. When that didn't work, he craned his neck and tried to bite the super-soldier on the leg.

"Bucky!" Peter shouted, diving into the fight to break them up. "Biting is literally so low, dude!"

Bucky shrugged.

"What'd you need, kid?" Steve asked, standing up and panting. "We were just about to go clean up."

Peter nodded his head. "Good. It's Dads night."

The teen turned on his heel and made his way to the door, but both Steve and Bucky pushed their way past him and raced up the stairs as fast as they could. Dads night was when everyone, Steve, Bucky, Bruce, Tony, Peter, Clint, Sam, and Rhodey got together and played games, watched movies, and talked about Peter's life. It was a tradition started shortly after Pepper let slip that Peter did a similar thing with all the girls on the team.

"See you up there!" Bucky yelled over his shoulder as he raced to the showers.

Peter shook his head good-naturedly and smiled to himself. It was one of his favorite traditions, made better by how much each of the guys loved it and looked forward to it each month.

"Where's Steve and Buck?" Tony asked when he spotted Peter back up in the penthouse. "Were they getting into trouble?"

Peter chuckled. "Steve went for an open shoulder and Buck freaked out saying it was on purpose."

Everyone laughed. It was almost certain that when Steve and Bucky went to spar, they would get into a fight and end up rolling around on the ground like kids.

"I've got the popcorn!" Clint said, coming in from the kitchen with a massive bowl in his arms.

"Didn't Sam tell you? We're not doing a movie tonight, we're going to play poker." Peter furrowed his brow.

"Oh, I know," Clint assured. "Popcorn is a very good poker snack."

Tony set out the cards. "Are we ready to deal?"

Steve popped his head out of the hall, a towel draped around his waist and another towel wrapped around his head. "Just showered, give me 5 to get dressed?"

"How does he do that thing with his hair?" Sam asked, looking around the table where he, Tony, Clint, and Peter were waiting for everyone else.

"Natasha taught him," Bruce said, coming out of the kitchen with an arm full of sodas for everyone. Rhodey was right behind him with chips and a pack of Oreos.